« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jordan to Romo: Size Matters

7/10/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He may be fine for Jessica Simpson, but Tony Romo just can't measure up to Michael Jordan.

Jordan and Romo hit the links for a celeb golf tournament in Lake Tahoe yesterday.

It's obvious who has the bigger, er, swing!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Doug

This picture is fake. Look around the outline of Jordon, he wasn't actually in that picture. Not to mention that Romo is 6'2" in that picture it looks like he's 5'2" next to Jordon's 6'7". Give me a break.

Farmer Ted

Hey I can squeeze the moon between my fingers.
Keep it all in perspective, you guys are freakin idiots.

Brit is a f*ck up

#1-That's so true. look @ the way Michael is standing as if he is leaning on something w/his right hand, but not anything there.

Jen

No doubt, you dopes. It's all about perspective. Tony is only 4 inches shorter than Jordan. In this shot, he is standing behind him, down a little hill...

joe

its pretty obvious romo's at least 15 feet behind jordan, and the aperture of this camera reduced the apparent depth perception to give you the illusion there's a size difference...common movie trick.

uh, oh wait, this is TMZ

i mean LOL OMG HES SO SMALL!!!1!!

Doug

#5- you might be right but what is definately true is that TMZ wants us to think Romo is a little miniature person next to Jordan, for what purpose I really don't know.

bb

Tony is such a cutie!!!

DingDong DingDong

That does not look like Romo to me.

Are you kidding me?

And are we supposed to think that's mini me standing "between" them?

malik

I agree except that is a cigar in between MJ's thumb and forefinger not him leaning on something...

Paige

Wow this has got to be the dumbest post I've seen on here. Clearly Romo is several feet behind Jordan and really, seriously...someone who is 6'6" has a bigger unit than someone who is 6'2" or 5'10 or 5'6" even? That is the dumbest thing I have EVER heard of.

Dude

The disparity is obviously because jordan is up on the tee box and closer to the camera. Romo is 6'2", which makes him only 4 inches shorter than michael. slow news day TMZ?

Adam james

First I can't believe I am getting into this discussion. #7 MJ is holding a cigar in his right hand so he would not be leaning on something, second look at his shadow, he is really there. Last Romo is standing several feet away from MJ. Case solved, Now let's get onto more important issues like gas prices, bringing home our troops and most important Thanking GOD for our freedoms to have these insane postings.

Kelly

I just love the underwear model pose they are both doing. Is that Lisa Miceli behind MJ's right knee?

GEB