« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jordan to Romo: Size Matters

7/10/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He may be fine for Jessica Simpson, but Tony Romo just can't measure up to Michael Jordan.

Jordan and Romo hit the links for a celeb golf tournament in Lake Tahoe yesterday.

It's obvious who has the bigger, er, swing!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

GEB

NO no no ya'll "OMG those mountains in the background are so beatiful", bwh ah ha ha!

C T

The angle is wack but #7 look closer, Mike has a cigar in his right hand, he always smokes cigars when he plays...

tracey

I's believes anyumthingt TMZ tellis me!

Mr. X

This photo has been doctored. Jordan is 6'6" and Romo is 6'2". Fake!!!!

GEB

Anyone notice anything strange-in terms of lack of shadow under mj and even Tony Romo??? I am pretty sure I do, but I want to hear what you all think??

p1tey1

Love Michael Jordan!!!

Chelle

MJ- I have been in love with you for a very long time...in 1988, the captain let you off first in Seattle b/c you were sitting in coach. How about a tall glass of your water, now that you are free...

cmyman

I LOVE ME SOME MICHAEL JORDAN.

Carl

Come on guys, you know the people at TMZ used to ride the short bus to school. Don't burst their bubble. If they want to think Jordan is 8'10" and Romo is 5'1" let them!

Kate

My son has been on the course with MJ - and he is a Certifiable PRICK... run, Tony Romo - RUN!!

j

and also very obvious, one is in the foreground, and one is in the background...whoa, weird how that works. Another brilliant TMZ moment

HOLY CROCODILE

hold on Chris. I am 5'10" and I will match units any day anytime.As for you Kate. I played a round of golf with MJ at atlantis in Nassau and he is a lot of fun. We had a great time. I ,as a joke,bet him a grand I had a bigger unit than him. He laughed and said"have a cigar" If he was prick he would have gotten mad.I have also sat beside him playing blackjack and he is as big a cut up as anyone. Don't know what your son did to piss him off but must have done something.

GEB

Ok well just look at this. Romo has a shadow coming in from left to right, outer right thight has a shadow. legs shadown, from what I see the ground under him has no shadow. Oh and also horrible fake photo.

Kelli

Geez, everyone knows anything from Texas is bigger...

Paige

To Big and Proud and Apparently DUMB too. You made my point dude. I WAS saying that height doesn't have anything to do with unit size. Read it again and don't be so anxious to argue.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments