Lisa Bonet: If I Only Had a Brain

7/10/2008 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting J.Lo's 2001 floppy diva hat, a denim muumuu from the FLDS and a purse made from the remnants of Britney's straw weave, Lisa Bonet -- with her daughters Zoe Kravitz and little Lola in tow -- modeled the latest from Ray Bolger's Scarecrow Collection at a farmer's market in Santa Monica on Wednesday.

She definitely needs to see some sort of wizard.

Vixxenn

I think she's beautiful. Y'all must be having a slow news day.

Amber

All of that was completly unnecessary. If Lindsay Lohan had on the sam get-up, you'de be touting it as the next fashion craze. Why do you think she needs to see some kind of wizard. What she is weraing is completly appropriate for her.

Brattus Rattus

The outfit is a little hippie-ish but she's at a farmer's market. Does that call for stilettos and Valentino?

Must be a SLOW news day at TMZ.

Moneypenny

Jennifer

Oh heck. She looks fantastic. I've seen what you guys at TMZ wear and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

mlb

I think she looks nice.

L.A. Native

...the epitome of "Indie."

She walks to the beat of her own drum ~ she's a breath of fresh air in today's Hollywood.

Wow.

Confident - get a life. If you get your kicks from tearing someone apart because they made a spelling error, then I feel incredibly sorry for you.

TMZ - that was pretty mean. I think she looks great.

Moneypenny

Amirra- Was someone talking to you? Mind your business loser-

Wow.

No, no one was talking to me. I just like calling idiots on idiotic comments. You only make yourself look foolish.

lrschmidt

They should make a remake of THE WIZ she makes a perfect scarecrow. If Michael Jackson is in need of some cash he should rejoin the project!!!!

Whatever

TMZ, we are not that stupid. Lisa Bonet has always, even when she was on the Cosby Show dressed this way. I see ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with her outfit. This is her style and always has been. She has never deviated from it. She is a true beauty and need to get off her case.

Former Consultant

Slow news day obviously. I personally think Lisa looks comfortable, cool, sweet, beautiful. Why pick on a woman who is simply out shopping at a Farmer's Market probably on a hot day. I would rather see a celebrity looking like this than dressed in the outrageous designer clothes that are ridiculously overpriced. You people need to get some perspective and let celebrities just be people.

Brattus Rattus

5. Amber- You can't even spell. Get off the internet and go pick up a dictionary. On a liter note, Lisa Bonet is beautiful..

Posted at 1:30PM on Jul 10th 2008 by Confident

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
liter is a unit of measurement
lighter (in this instance) means uplifting

Seems your spelling isn't that great either.

Tracy

Is "liter" used correctly confident?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments