Lisa Bonet: If I Only Had a Brain

7/10/2008 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting J.Lo's 2001 floppy diva hat, a denim muumuu from the FLDS and a purse made from the remnants of Britney's straw weave, Lisa Bonet -- with her daughters Zoe Kravitz and little Lola in tow -- modeled the latest from Ray Bolger's Scarecrow Collection at a farmer's market in Santa Monica on Wednesday.

She definitely needs to see some sort of wizard.

myt23

I don't see anything wrong with her outfit.

emme

Posted at 2:02PM on Jul 10th 2008 by not a dumbass

I hardly think she had any say about what she wore on the early to mid years of the Cosby Show. They have wardrobe people for that. Toward the last few seasons she was on they may have given her some liberty and it showed.

CanadianGrl

I dont' believe she asked for your opinion TMZ, if she was wearing something else then she'd get raked over the coals for overdressing to a farmer's market. She's trying to mind her own business.
I guess Britney must have been busy.

BlueberryMuffin

I think she's cute!!

red

Confident it looks like you're the idiot who can't spell. Amber's was quite obviously a typo but you're an idiot. Go buy yourself a dictionary.

killabee

what about the person in the background, wtf is wrong with her/his hair or lack of

nacho

Lisa Bonet is one smart cookie. Hmmm, my one child is now an adult - therefore child support is done, Good Lord I might have to get a job..quick solution...have another kid.
Is that all her under that burka?

Moneypenny

For all you morons, liter was meant to be not correct... Hello People?????? It was only a true matter of time before anyone caught that and no one did, I rest my case we are commenting on TMZ.... And #19, please check how you spelled "lighter". I think you truly made a typo, but Amber has more than one word incorrect. So WHATEV to y'all....
HAHA

Brooksie

She must be wearing something right because she has one hell of a hot boy toy!! He is like 28 and she is 40!! I love her and always have, she is unique and beautiful...

sheez

confidant #5 too funny "liter" I hate it when that happens...lol

sheez

Dee-light oh you guys are killing me...

jess

Zoe's forehead goes on for miles. Wow.

red

Confident - Yep try and cover your ass now. It only makes you look more stupid

disgusted_Canadian

wow "Confident" - it seems as though your sense of humour goes over as well as your spelling. Nice try at covering up though. I can't imagine how lonley you must be to get so bent out of shape over a type-o. awww....

nofungrl77

It makes me mad to read this caption. This is America, it's supose to be the land of the free. Everyone has differnent views and opions, so lets all respect each others person. Peace

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments