Lynne Spears: From One Problem Child to the Next

7/10/2008 5:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking tan and unrested, Lynne Spears arrived at LAX after spending time in Kentwood with her unwed teen mother of a daughter Jamie Lynn.

The 53-year-old returned to L.A. to tend to her 26-year-old little bundle of conservatorship joy. At least her son Bryan hasn't gone off the deep end or gotten pregnant!

lol

blah blah blah I am a fat ugly troll blah blah blah a leather handbag filled with botox is a good look to have blah blah blah

Carrie

It's not the mom's fault her girls are messed up.

ME

YEA, SHE'S RAISED QUITE A FAMILY. SHE SHOULD BE PROUD............NOT.

Chewi

TMZ, you guys need to cool it. Who are you to judge these people? If only we could all be as perfect as you. I'm sure none of your staff members have any ugly skeletons hanging in their closets, do they???? Yeah, that's what I thought.

What comes around goes around. Be very careful...you know what they say about KARMA...

~b-ReTt~

what the hell is wrong with you people, who gives a damn about her not being married? it's commen NOW, were not in the old days and her mom looks good! i guess its just jealousy, well let me tell you one thing, the spears family could and would if the wanted to wipe thier asses with you! #2 you are the TRASH and so is TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny

Ooooh, unwed daugher. STOP IT TMZ, YOURE NO ANGELS EITHER, HARVEY IS GAY!!!

lol

She has done nothing but be a stage mom who hides when troble presents itself. EVen the drunk of a dad stepped up once Brit almost offed herself. What did this mess do, get a few cosmetic procedures and go shopping. She is the reason those kids are a F'd off as they are and she should be shot in the head.

lol

White trash with money is still white freakin trash.

LastVoice.com

This broad looks rough

Corky from Life Goes On

I think she's hot. Once I'm done with Madonna, I'll be giving her a call!!!

Sincerely,

A-Rod

Corky from Life Goes On

Lynne,

Once I'm done playing with Madonna, can I give you call. You're at least 50 years old right? You're hot!!!

Sincerely yours,

A-ROD

Hairy_Yambag

She looks like a dried out iguana. What a complete piece of s h i t

Carrie

Here we go again.....blame the parents.

LStoner

Doesn't look anything like her. I think they got the wrong woman.

Liz

comment 13 ~ I am sure this woman would love to get a job but, you see, she can't! She is so damn busy taking care of her two daughter's that continually elect to screw up their lives. A job would be a hell of a lot easier than seeing to her two defiant daughter's!