Miley Smiley Over New Dude

7/10/2008 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Miley and the Mouse hand-picked her on-screen boyfriend they sure did a good job -- because the lines between fiction and reality are definitely starting to blur!

Though MiCy denies anything between her and co-star Lucas Till, the guy was charting BF territory as he walked two steps behind her and her mom all over Malibu yesterday. Oh yeah -- and don't try and bring up those racy online pics or call Selena Gomez "Miley 2.0." For some reason Ms. Montana just doesn't like it.

Red

Miley needs to wear a bra...or at least something covering her nipples. This photo shows more than her Vanity Fair shot (which I liked by the way - nothing scandalous about it).

kat

isnt that jamie lynn spears baby daddy?

whatever

What a sweetheart she is!

Jade

Who cares about this lil girl. She is like 11teen. She is just going to grow up and be like the rest of the lovely young ladies in Hollywood. (Paris, Lindsay. do i need to keep going)

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Can't wait til Billy Ray or someone else unloads a 16 gauge on your intrusive, smarmy, stalking smart asses. I'm sure a lot of people would volunteer just for the honor of it.

vw

I wish her 15 minutes were over already! Oh wait, I thought her dad's 15 minutes were up in the 80's. Why do we keep getting stuck with crap posing as talent? God help us!

DTrip

Yeah...can't blame the photogs this time for the nip shot, Ms. Cyrus. And no luck trying blame it on the camera angle or the flash...no flash needed on a sunny day sweetheart. What kind of parents let their TEENAGER (lest we forget she is still a teen) walk around with a see through shirt on? Look, if you want to let your kid skip the "kid years", that's your call. But let's not blame Annie Leibovitz for being an artist (I think those pics were beautiful, btw)...especially when your kid has her nipple flashing in public. Just calling a spade a spade here folks!

Liz

Her day will come and all will sit back and say, "told you so"!

Chuck

I wonder how long it will be before she is pregnant, because as Jamie Lynn says, "It is so much fun!"

TMZ FAN

I was at Universal Orlando in line for the Simpson's ride when Miley Ray STUCK UP, was in line with her GOONS pushing everyone out of the way and acting like she thought she was "Liz Taylor"... TRUST ME the little no talent brat is no Liz Taylor... I hope she is saving her money because she is a no talent bum.. GO AWAY!!!

Hell

I can totally see her nipples. YUCK!
Couldn't anyone else see them before she stepped outta the house.
Or does she like it that way?

TMZ FAN

Miley is a POSER and has no tallent..

TMZ FAN

I am so tired of her borring ass.. I wish she would go away... Boycott .. Boycott.. Boycott..

damomma

I thought it was just me noticing the nibby. Then I watched the video. Wow. And you have the balls to call out Annie L?! Her pics were more tasteful than this. Put a damn bra on Miley.

TMZ FAN

I was also at Universal Orlando on Tuesday when Miley and her "handlers" were pushing their way through all the lines and acting as though they owned Universal.. She's a little pushy bitch and has no tallent.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments