Daydream Believer

7/11/2008 4:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 62-year-old former teen idol resurfaced at a NYC club recently, looking just a tad simian.
Davy Jones
Davy was a spokesperson for something called Colonial Downs racetrack in Virginia.

Because of Davy's popularity with the Monkees, another musician by the name of David Jones had to change his moniker to David Bowie.

Valentine74

Where are the rest of them? I'd love to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks TMZ

Dscared

dark brown eyes fade over time and look silver or somewhat blue - he is still adorable

Katie

It's called colored contacts you morons.

Liz

Hey, hey with the Monkees! I had the biggest crush on Davy Jones. He still looks great!

TeeKay

Davy's eyes are brown in both pictures. The newer picture just has different lighting that makes the irises of his eyes look lighter. I loved him in the 60's and I'd still be thrilled to see him today!

Seattlelite

Hey hey we're the Monkees
And people say we monkey around
But we're too busy singing
To put anybody down...

I loved that show. I actually had a crush on Peter.
Davey looks great!!!

Chuluota

This IS Davy Jones of The Monkees, I just saw him a few months back at EPCOT
Still charming the ladies !

Chucky

Look Closley, Both Pictures He Has BROWN EYES

southernyankee

HE LOOKS GOOD FOR AN OLD MAN. I MISS THAT TIME PERIOD. IT WAS GREAT BEING YOUNG BACK THEN.

that's all

Still a cutie!

Boycott Canadian Seafood

Nice looking man, but I am not convinced it's Davy Jones. The blue eyes, brown eyes are a little strange. Yes, he could be wearing contacts, but those are usually pretty obvious.

jillie

I met him at an outdoor bar in Florida at Lake Okeechobee about 3 years ago. I noticed him and the owner said he comes in to the place every now and then. I was embarrassed to take a pic with him but he called me over (with my friends near) and assured me it wouldn't bother him. He was so nice and he hung with us (bikers) and had a drink or 2 with us and just chatted. He is a genuine, down to earth nice guy! I used to watch the Monkees in 1969 I think!!

Joanne

I was a big Monkee's fan "back in the day." Davy Jones still looks hotttt... And he looks like a nice person, too.

hollymamaof3

He was my very first crush and he still makes my heart go pitter-patter! Love ya Davy, you sexy thing you!

friend

This is the REAL Davy Jones. I saw him in Hoosier Park. He can ROCK!!! And have you seen his GF??? she's like 25!!! She is a model named Jessica Pacheco. Google her, she is way young and stunning. For 62 he can still score.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments