Daydream Believer

7/11/2008 4:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 62-year-old former teen idol resurfaced at a NYC club recently, looking just a tad simian.
Davy Jones
Davy was a spokesperson for something called Colonial Downs racetrack in Virginia.

Because of Davy's popularity with the Monkees, another musician by the name of David Jones had to change his moniker to David Bowie.

berrygoodstuff

Some men just age better then women and he's one of them. Hey Hey he's a cute monkey.

Virginia

Love davy Jones. i have met him several times. he isnt one of th emost congenial people you will ever meet,but if you were a Monkees fan back in the 60's he is coll.

Dee

Davy is hot no matter what. He was smokin' when he was young, so I'm not suprised at how well he has aged. The Monkees TV show was the best ever. The other Monkees WISH they were as hot as Davy.

peanut

Love him!! He looks great - might just want to whiten those teeth a bit though!

Amy

I did hit it!

What is wrong with you TMZ

I loved him when I was a teen and I love him now. Nice guy, great performer and VERY HOT! Contrats Davy!

Jeanie

I LOVE the Monkees... but Michael Nesmith is my FAVORITE. He's the one with the most $$$. ; p

Wish-On-A-Star Joanie

Davy is looking AWESOME!!! What are some of these silly comments about?? The people that find fault should take a good look in the mirror~ first!! Davy's phoenominal good looks blow MOST people out-of-the-water!!!! Davy, you are HOT!!!!!!

boomer

Actually this is Davy. My daughter won a contest several years ago when the Monkees were still touring. We got to spend the weekend with Davy, Peter and Mickey. Peter was the nicest man of the three and made the trip to Hollywood a once in a lifetime event for my whole family. We still keep in contact after all these years. I always had the biggest crush on Davy when I was younger, but Peter is now my favorite.

Marie

After all these years, he's still hot!

flower child

Yikes! Nightmare Believer....!

mesla

I love Davy! And he is a nice person; I've met him and helped him record a demo at a radio station I used to work at. Charming man.

Why the disparaging remark about him, TMZ? "A tad simian"??? WTH is that about? Usually these 'remember them' pics are accompanied by a nice remark, I don't recall anyone else getting an insult. What's up with that? Are you anti-Davy??

bejebers

Yes, that really is a picture of davy jones. he might be wearing colored contacts.
all you have to do is look up his web pages adn see the pics to know its him.

aserenityseeker

Davie Jones is so fine at any age. I grew up watching him and he still has it. I am still a day Dream Believer.

SLN

Looks more like Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon to me....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments