"Desperate" Eva Goes Two-Pieces

7/11/2008 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria tanned her curves on a yacht in Italy on Thursday. Check out all her cargo!

b00bless

Why is she wearing a bikini top that requires a rack?

b00bless

She's tanning her curves? What curves? All I see is a piece of flat plywood.

anonymous

There is nothing wrong with her body, she looks like a real woman with a little junk in her trunk. Everybody doesn't like skinny ass women like white people do.

Cool

PREGNANT!!! First sign of her baby bump and cellulite legs.

BEAR

Oh come on guys! Give her a break...I think she looks good and these photos prove that no one in Hollywood is perfect. She actually looks better without makeup on...

Ca

She might just be putting on weight for her role on DH. Gabby is supposed to be chunkier this season.

Steph

No one is perfect, NO ONE! She's still a beautiful woman with a normal body, you people need to get over yourselves picking everyone that is more attractive than you are apart. Half the people posting would probably kill to look half as good as she does.

And for the people that say I feel better about myself after seeing pictures of stars in their bathing suits. You don't feel like crap because the stars are skinny, you feel like crap because you are a fat ass.

rosa123

19. nothing to look at, just a regular pr.

Posted at 12:42PM on Jul 11th 2008 by kiki

She is not a pr she is a mexican...get it together or dont post....she is a normal human being..and we all have flaws...

Victoria

I expected her to look a lot hotter in a bathing suit...but now I'm not so impressed...put a dress on and add those cute little heels Eva.....that suits you much better.

Melon Head

SHE CAN RIDE MY BALONEY PONY ANYTIME!!!! EEEEEHAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!

purplerain

She looks like she is going to be a mom.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

TMZ .....INSTEAD OF HAVING HER ON THIS PAGE , WHY DON'T YOU

HAVE PEOPLE WHO NEEDS FINANCIAL HELP , WHERE CELEBS COULD

AFFORD TO HELP , SINCE THERE FANS ARE THE ONES WHO MADE

CELEBS RICH .

Whatever

Oh my, what jealousy I read. Makes you feel better about yourself when you knock someone else down. I see absolutely nothing wrong in the way she looks. Its funny how most of you would be the first one to say something negative if she had surgery and had fake everything. The only thing wrong here that I see, is that I don't like that style bathing suit or color, but thats my opinion. Leave her alone, she is one celebrity that does quite a bit of charity work, WHICH SHE does not publicize to stay in the limelight like other celebs do.

PS: Eva not PR and she is of Mexican decent. She and her parents and siblings were all born in the USA.

zombie_hands

it's bad enough that she has a tramp stamp....but she has cellulite on her ass. Maybe she is pregnant? She did have a pouch.

nico