Jurors to Dane Cook: You're S**t Outta Luck

7/11/2008 8:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dane Cook is on the market for a place to live ... a place that allows dogs that crap all over the place.
Dane Cook
The verdict is in -- Bev Hills jurors have ruled Dane's beast, Beast, did indeed crap all over the place and his landlord can now officially evict him.

Jurors ruled the dog did the deed, and it constituted a nuisance.

And how's this: Cook, who was there for the whole four day trial, did not show up for the reading of the verdict. He must have read the s**t on the wall. The jury split 11-1, against Dane.

marion

Why are our tax dollars wasted on crap like this?

Alan

Something stinks here. I don't believe this story

kittyfriskywhiskers

I live in the country, and Dane Cook (and his dog!) can come and live with me any old time. I just love him, myself. Plenty of room out here for his dog to crap........

GEB

Yeah I am sorry. Having your dog use the bathroom where it's not supposed to. Is going to get you a) violating the apartments tenant code or whatever. And Imean it goes with out saying.

GEB

And also though straight up. Not to name drop or anything stupid. When I was a kid my freinds and I used to play at this park. Well lately I went back to this park. And all the equipment ha been torn down. And it had just become aplace for people to take their dogs and sh!t. And all that was there was this little sign with the pattened "pooper scooper" trash bags under it. Saying "pleasepick up after your dog". I mean WTF is it man.

Robert

MySpace Graphics & MySpace Layouts

Buck Ofama

WELL THAT WAS A REALLY SCHITTY STORY.

STAY TUNED...

crus

Dane, all you had to do is what I do in Golden Gate Park. Take a paper towel and a bag, and when your dog craps, just
bend over like you're picking it and move on. My dogs crap all over the place and no ones the wiser. I mean liberals have
been telling me for years I'm no better than animals, and animals have just as many rights as I do, so, I don't want to hurt my
dogs feelings, and embarrass them. I mean, who likes to touch that warm, steamy, poo?? Actually, Peta, I think my dogs
should pick up after me, ya, I'm gonna start crapping in the park, and see if my Dobe's will pick up after me!!!

Here 4 Beer

What is the fascination with dog sh@t? I just don't get it....Kill the saga already!

maurice d'argent

dane cook was funny for a hot minute way back when he did a special that ran on the comedy network for about a million years...when he started doing movies with the jessicas, he started to suck...and about the time he invented Super Finger and did concerts-in-the-round, he was positively billy crystal on crystal meth...go away, dane, and take gilbert gottfried with you...

tomcat

Good thing it isn't the early 90's, he would have a sit [sh!t] com handed to him, and we'd have to see ads all over buses promoting the show.

Mr Hollywood

If Johnny Cochran was around the pooch and it's pet Dane would have walked...

That explains things!

Take That!...You nasty boy!!!!!!!!!

scissors

I was out at Dog Beach today and my dog took a crap in the sand...that's when I decided to call Muffy and walk away from it. Then when I was about 15 feet away some strange woman said "HEY! Show some respect and clean up after your dog!" That's when I said, "Lady, Dane Cook doesn't pick up his dog's crap...so why should I?" Then I walked away and my dog and I played fetch. It was a fun day.

Just thought you should know!

mario

Uh who cares? I'm just here to bash on TMZ because I hate the Show oh and I want the show to be repleaced with extra half and hour of the Simpsons.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments