Spike Lee's

Virtual Strip Search

7/11/2008 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ever wanted to see Spike Lee naked? Well, for the two who answered "Yes," it's a one-step task -- become a member of the TSA!

In a random search conducted yesterday, the famed director was pulled aside and asked to submit to a millimeter wave scan, a new x-ray machine that can see through clothes. Anyone looking for a good old fashioned frisk though, worry not -- they're still available by request.

Courtney

FIRST!! Oh yeah,go me, jealousy

Whatever

Oh look everyone, a criminal walking around free without paying his debt to society or to the IRS. Only in America.

pebbles

He is going to use the race card again. watch. in a few days if not sooner, he will say it was because he is black. he uses this excuse more than anyone I have ever heard of. he makes me SICK! he makes other black people look bad.

Marc

As one of the biggest racists himself, I'm sure now he'll be crying that it's "profiling" and the white man was out to get him. Freakin' numbnut!

del

I was wearing a heart monitor through one of those things and it wiped the monitor tape. Annoying! Had to do 2 days on the monitor all over again. I wonder what else those machines are doing to us.

ash

Oh, yeah...and I am sure it's because he's Black..whatever

rod munch

I understand he was once arrested for drug usage, I think it was crack or speed.

wayne adam ford

SPITE lee is SO scrawny, he can
just turn sideways to disappear....

Brattus Rattus

SPITE lee is SO scrawny, he can
just turn sideways to disappear....

Posted at 4:17PM on Jul 11th 2008 by wayne adam ford
~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude...if you're going to snap on him at least say, "he's so skinny he could hula hoop in a Cheerio."

OUTLAW

The reason white people hates blacks so must is they want to be like us.All are struggles we over came all the s#@t they throw at us and now we shine.All there kids getting us rich with the music cd's and watching us on the big screen,cheering for us at pro game,and now a black president they think were amazing.Because everything is hand to them and we have to fight for everything we ever got just think years ago we could not even vote a few decades later we running for president.We were in chains getting beat for no reason now they move to the burs because they know we won't even think twice about taking from them or there life.Anyway they want to go books or beef we can get on any level with them and don't care.What have they ever did to rise there people beside put are's down to make them look better.

wayne adam ford

" snap " on him ?

if SPITE lee was swimming in a bowl of cherrio's, the
snap, crackle and pop would be considered W.M.D.s........

Brattus Rattus

You've never heard of snapping on people? Playing the dozens? Man. I'm getting old.

WMDs LOL

pebbles

#13 are you freaking kidding me?

pebbles

#13- you were not beaten and put in chains you idiot, your ancestors were, how dare YOU even pretend to know what they went thru! i do feel awful about how your ancestors were treated, but not people like you who just sit around and cry all the time about racism, instead of getting off your ass ( that was not beaten) and doing something about yor life!

Brattus Rattus

interesting. youngblackbro - Just for your edification, I'm white and struggled when I was younger. I ate rice to stay alive and survived numerous brutal attacks from being raped to having an abusive boyfriend. I have fought for years to get to where I am now. I didn't get to where I am because I'm white either. I married a black man and because of the ignorance of people of all colors, I had to fight harder to achieve. I have experienced racism and hatred.

I love being the open minded person I am and I feel badly for people who live in the past and generalize an entire race. Speak for yourself and talk of your experiences. Love is a much better feeling than hate.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments