Brody Jenner: My Sister's Booty is Slammin'

7/12/2008 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brody Jenner gets a lot of ass, so getting his take on the hottest butts in H-Wood seemed like a good idea -- until we brought up his stepsisters, Kim & Kourtney Kardashian.

dallas fans are morons

Brody's a non talent rich boy who really does nothing in life but spend his daddys money. I rather be poor and be proud of what I work for then just get free money for doing nothing but boning chicks and getting wasted.

Just Me2

He deserves it.

Just Me2

Why should the paps "respect" him (or this family) when it comes to his sisters' ASSES?
Kim surely doesn't respect him, her family or HERSELF when she is constantly POSING for the paps with her
HUGE, FAKE ASS.

P.S. Funny that Brody thinks he deserves respect, when he is one of Hollywood's biggest MANWHORE!

I wonder how many of these sleazeballs are walking around with a dreaded DISEASE...

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

GET THIS STRAIGHT , JENNER FAMILY OR "K FAMILY , AREN'T POPULAR .

MEDIA MAKING THESE 2 FAMILY OUT TO BE SOMETHING , WHEN THEY

AREN'T . AGAIN NONE OF THEM ARE POPULAR .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRODY JENNER IS VERY HANDSOME KID , HOPE HE STAYS THAT WAY .

HIS OTHER BROTHER ISN'T HANDSOME , HE'S JUST AVERAGE .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE POPULAR , THEY NEED TO WORK HARD , AND NOT LET ANYONE

HELP THEM GET THE JOB , DO IT ON YOUR OWN . BE PROUD OF YOURSELF .

DON'T BECOME A LAZY PERSON , BECAUSE MANY CELEBS DEPENDING ON THE FANS ,

TO SUPPORT THEM .

who dat

He has his OWN name tatted on his chest. That rates a 10 on the douchebag scale.

HasBeens

Who is Courtney? I didnt know he had a sister--step or otherwise. Who is she? Someone clue me in.

POW! Right in the kisser! Bitch!

Brody who?

frogs and gravel

I would rather sit around all day, spend pop's money and bone chicks than get a job. Jobs are for
the people who deliver my pizza and clean my pool. Now, if you excuse me, Missy and Misty have
been waiting patiently for me on the bed for over five minutes.
P.S. whenever the Pizza guy delivers
pizza with onions, I don't tip him and I give him a hard kick in the shins.

Whatever

I still don't understand how him and his step family can be considered celebrities. ARE ANY OF THEM ACTUAL ACTORS???So your telling me all it takes is to videotape myself and a guy having s%^ and I can become a celebrity??

otis toole

what a waste of life of
so-called human beings.....

noyankhere

brody jenner is just another rich hollywood no talent who gets lots of publicity cos his step father is super rich and super famous in the hollywood film industry..not sure what he has done in his life but there you go.. he is not alone.. but as far as respect goes ... kiss this..

Kiley

Brody is actually a producer, and from what I can see, he works for most of his money. Jealousy isn't an attractive quality, guys.

jenna

"non talent rich boy" or not he is still a human who has done nothing disrespectful to the people asking him questions so they should respect him in turn. and the kardashian family and the jenner family are popular or they wouldnt be on the hills, have two hit tv shows, three clothing stores, their own perfume, clothing line, book, jewelery line, and etc

jealous much?

brian

who cares if theyre step-siblings! they arent blood relatives. i would definitely try to smash if i were brody. kim is fu**ing hot. i wouldnt be surprised if hes already hit it or at least tried to. i would turn her around and get it from the back everyday. i would even put it in her butt.