Brolin Busted

Shreveport Happens

7/12/2008 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actors Josh Brolin, Jeffrey Wright and five other crew members of the Oliver Stone directed film, "W." were popped by cops outside Stray Cats bar earlier this morning in Shreveport, LA.

0713_brolin-1
Apparently a crew member of the movie was arrested for public intoxication and resisting arrest. That's when police say Brolin, Wright and the others interfered. According to the Shreveport Times, the actors allegedly put up such a fuss that the police at the nightclub had to call for backup.

Brolin and Wright were both arrested during the melee.

Calls to their reps have not been returned.

Rhonda

Bush did it!

insulted

#ll, you do not know what you are talking about when it comes to LA or LSU. You break the law, you pay the price! Also, with a name like "hairy yambag", you couldn't be too intelligent! How can you make bold statements & judge others? You must have a low self-esteem problem!

Leslie

As a resident of Shreveport, I take great offense to comments posted here by those who know little if anything about the community, it's residents or what they are talking about. FYI: I said that I live here-not that I am from here. Ignorance abounds in every community in this country, and no one is immune.
As for everyone here being lazy and ignorant-where exactly does this bit of information come from exactly?

ANYONE interfering with an arrest is equally subject to prosecution-there is actually a law against it-not only in my community-but others as well. There is also a difference in trying to help and overstepping one's bounds. Shreveport has become very well aquainted with all sorts of stars coming and going and the officers here could care less about doing anything more than their shift and going home-that, is a fact!

I normally do not respond to this garbage-but this just hit a nerve. Clearly-some people have nothing better to do with their time.

voodoo555

I was acctually at the bar in Shreveport when this all went down and I have to say the Shreveport Police totally over reacted to the situation.

Joey Mogeaux

Graduates of LSU cannot read or write, and they are the "bright" ones. This comment must be coming from a USC GRAD. LOL EXCUSE ME AHHH WHO WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN FOOTBALL?? LOL

ash

Sorry for the confusion #6, I was referring to L.a as Louisiana...

L.S

Time for a little trip to betty ford.

Nancy Duplechain

I grew up in Louisiana. I loved it. I live in Los Angeles now. For those of you dogging Louisiana, you've obviously never been to the parts where I'm from. Now, I have to admit I laughed at the LSU crack because my university is rival and I will admit that Shreveport is not what it used to be. Too many casinos. You need to go to southwest Louisiana, like Lafayette. Lafayette is turning into a little Austin. Lafayette is just about the only place in the state where I would want to live.

Illinois person

Wonder if step mom La Streisand will have to put up the bail money? Quite sure she's the only one with ready cash on hand.

cinnabay

Big F----- Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAPD can only handle this type of crap. God forbid anything serious happens, then they go in their F=== It Up Mode.

ash

Ah Nancy..I am not too far from good old Lafayette...yeah...like it very much..

mklaw.commdewakaton

EXCUSE ME BUT I LIVE IN SHREVEPORT AND IT IS NOT A NASTY TOWN. HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN HERE? IT IS A GREAT TOWN AND YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT THE CELEBS ARE HERE TO HELP LOUISIANA GET BACK ON ITS FEET FROM KATRINA AND DIDN'T PICK YOUR CITY TO DO THEIR MOVIES IN.
JOSH BROLIN AND COMPANY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED. IN FACT SHREVEPORT POLICE ARE VERY LAID BACK AND DONT JUST ARREST UNLESS THERE IS PROBABLE CAUSE.
SHRVEPORT LOUISIANA IS A FINE CITY AND STATE-SO STICK THAT UP YOUR ASS AND SMOKE IT!

freedomisnotfree

lock them up and throw away the key .
who needs them

Hairy_Yambag

Louisiana is a toilet, too bad Katrina didn't wipe it completely off the map. The lazy fat welfare slobs haven't bothered to clean the cesspool up and that was 3 years ago. The police are incompetetant AND corrupt, the elected officials are just as bad.

kinga

Hairy_Yambag should really just bash Shreveport thats a hell hole (fake priests and tons of casinos hippocrates) a bit mcuh actually acccept for the killing NO/Covenington and Batton Rouge really all the state has.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments