Rock & Vin:

One of These Fools Has Gots to Go!

7/12/2008 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Exotic beauties Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (left) and Vin Diesel (right).

Dwayne johnson and vin diesel
These two have more in common than bulging muscles ...

• Monosyllabic action hero turned kid flick star
  • A propensity for body hairlessness and man-jewelry
  • Acting range of an over-tweezed eyebrow

This town ain't big enuf for the both of 'em!

Shirlaine D.

Damn... Dwayne Is So "HOT"!

(dreaming)...

p1tey1

This is so lame TMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Burp

Both! And how about throwing in Amy CrackHouse too

Starr

Who cares!! They are both good to look at!!

April

This town is plenty big for both of them! We need all the eye-candy we can get! Love them both!

E

Did you ever notice how the people at TMZ never identify themselves and all the lies and garbage they print?...It's like they start rumors and inuendo then slip away into the background...cowards and hacks...

Melon Head

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS ABOUT THESE HOMOS (sapiens)!!!

jerkweed2008

Come on now, TMZ. I don't have a problem with you guys doing what you do, but damn! You guys are turning into some straight up haters!!! Vin isn't even in the spotlight that much and the Rock is cool as hell. You wouldn't have the balls to say this crap to any one of thier faces because you know what would happen, so you hate on them on your safe little website. "They're gay because they have bigger muscles and get more women than we do....." How you gonna be jealous of other MEN? Thats a female trait.

GiveEmabreak

In the world of toothpick mini-men, I am so thankful for men like these two! Get rid of the sissy, skinny jeaned, eyeliner wearing, hissy throwing metrosexuals! Let's keep the REAL men! I'd take either of them (or both) over Ashton, Pete, and the rest of the "new" generation ANY DAY!

jules

before you realize it -- both dwayne and vin will be doing secret home gay videos together. they are covering up their idealized sexual identity...come out! be free!! they are male eye candy! we're queer. we're here. get used to it!!

viva las vegas!!

Hyde30

I didn't vote. I'm so tired of manorexics and while these guys may not be the most talented actors, I LOVE looking at those muscles. That's enough for me! Keep them both!

allie

Vin was the Iron Giant. Case closed.

TMZ FAN

I can't vote .. I like them both .. Unfair

TMZ FAN

I can't vote.. I like them both .. Why didn't you ad a I like them both button .. How hard would that have been? Enquireing minds want to know

TMZ FAN

Where is the "I like them both" button? .. I like them BOTH ..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments