Tony Snow Loses Cancer Battle

7/12/2008 9:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Snow: Click to watch!Tony Snow, the former White House press secretary, has died after a long battle with colon cancer. He was 53.

A written statement from President Bush stated, "Laura and I are deeply saddened by the death of our dear friend -- America has lost a devoted public servant and a man of character."

Snow died at 2 a.m. Saturday in Washington, D.C.

LogicalThinking

Bob, you are an indiot. It is evil liberal trolls like you who are what's wrong with this country. You all continue to drag us down into the gutters with you. The VIP room in Hell is waiting for you and your evil liberal troll friends.

The Deal!

Guess that Bush job really came back to bite him in the ass.

I guess it's going to Snow in Hell. LOL!!!

Hey Snow, don't forget to flip over every 30 minutes so you don't brown on only one side.

Snow was no Russert. He used his News savvy to serve the worst example for a President we've ever had. I certainly won't miss him.

Nuff said

smp

It just figures that idiot-ass people would find their way on here to say horrible things about people they don't know anything about. Saying that Tony Snow has a front row seat in hell or that working for President Bush is now coming back to "bite him in the ass," is totally offensive. It is my sincere hope that you never have to deal with such a debilitating disease as colon cancer, which he got after battling ulcerative colitis for much of his life. You are cowards that hide behind your keyboards and you think that by attacking someone like this that you are gettng the upper hand, but you are only making a mockery of yourselves.

I wish there were more courageous people out there like Tony Snow. It is true that I didn't know him, but I know his work. I believe in all that he stood for. He was a man of faith and family values. His support of what was right never waivered, despite what he was going through with his health and througout his various career positions. Mr. Snow was a man of integrity, a true Patriot, and I only wish that we could have more leaders like that today.

Tony, We will miss you greatly. Our prayers and thoughts are with your family and colleagues who are feeling such a great loss right now.

The Deal!

Hey smp,

It just figures that idiot-ass people would find their way on here to defend a liar like Snow.

You don't have to know the man. All you have to do is observe his deeds.

Snow, more then most, knew full well what Bush has done to this Nation.

Really, there's nothing courageous about getting sick and dying. And, dying doesn't wipe away the bad things one does.

What really sucks is when morons like you (sheep/cattle), go online and label someone like Snow a hero. I've met heroes, and Snow doesn't even come close.

freedomisnotfree

TONY IS A TRUE AMERICAN AND WHAT WE NEED MORE OF. THIS LAME KARMA GUY CAN NOT SAY A KIND WORD BECAUSE HE HATES EVERYTHING EVEN HIMSELF YOU LOSER.
WE LOVE TONY
REST IN PEACE NO MORE HATE

freedomisnotfree

i love president bush he is the best president ever thank you to him and tony snow's voice. our country is free from threats and we have not had an attack while they have been in office. i will miss tony snow he is a true american hero.

freedomisnotfree

thanks for making me see the light .
i love our president he is the best

The Deal!

Posting with my nickname on #36 & #37. Nice!

I would never praise that retard Bush for anything, much less the bitches who did his bidding (including Snow).

freedomisnotfree

forgive me for my retard statment that is so unkind.
tony snow is a real american with heart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3