Amy Winehouse -- Loves Blake, Hates Living

7/13/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse showed her dedication to two things while on stage in Scotland today -- her love for jailed hubby Blake Fielder-Civil and her continued effort to not be alive when he gets out.

It's amazing she can still inhale.

Ronny

Amy is the talent of the decade. I hope she comes through safe and gives us more wonderful music. I love her song "Love is a losing game".

Ronny

Amy is the talent of the decade. Get well soon and give us more wonderful music. I lover her song- "love is a losing game"

shiner

regarding biggunsar's commen t#1...I understand your disgust for Amy Winehouse, but there is no denying her exdrodinary talent. She is NOT a one hit wonder. She's extremely popular and she's got two albums out. I find her music a breath of fresh air. She is so different from everyone else and I love her old school influence. Very bluesy. Obviously, I am a fan. It IS awful that she treats herself like crap, because she is so talented, and creative. She reminds me of a current day Ella Fitzgerald, and everyone knows she was an addict too....but she was also a forerunner for women in the music industry. Amy Winehouse just needs to get her @#%t together. Yes, she looks awful. Yes, she looks dirty. I feel badly that she is no into her addiction that she just doesn't care. Have you seen old pictures of her? She was actually attractive.
It's either sink or swim for her, and I hope she chooses to swim. I hope she lives long enough to put out another album. p.s. have you heard her 1st album, or even her whole 2nd album? There is no denying her talent. She wrote those songs and sings them so beautifully. "My Tears Dry On Their Own" is great.
When I see pictures of her, I don't get angry because she doesn't fit the hollywood mold. I feel badly that she's an addict, and I worry that she is going to kill herself....What do you look like? hmmm? Are you perfect in every way? I highly doubt it. Maybe you should stop judging other's so maliciously, and concentrate on your own life. Just a thought. ;)

kjk

i like amy's music, but please, balkey blakey blakey,,,wtf.. why does she have to wear his name in her hair. WE ALL KNOW U MISS YOUR PRECIOUS BLAKE! and can she umm smoke that cig down the the butt any further! lmao

ME

SHE'S BEEN WARNED ABOUT HER HEALTH SO IF SHE DOESN'T CARE SHE DESERVES TO DIE. I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE A GREAT LOSS.

MartinD28

Why do some people say she is talented? A banal singer of a banal genre, R&B. All she is, is one big toxic chemical. Cigarettes, booze, drugs, tattoo ink and R&B.

celebutaunter77

Everyone is always comparing her to Janis Joplin. Well, they're right I guess. They were/are both dirty, alcoholic, stink holes with one or two songs under their belts, erroneously regarded as "legends".

john

Whoever keeps writing that this woman is talented must be hitting the same crack pipe that Amy is hitting. This woman has no talent. And I hope she dies soon so her fan can get on with their lives.

pattie in cali

AMY PLEASE GET THE HELP YOU NEED, its painful to watch, GOD BLESS YOU AMY, i can't say anymore, i feel really bad for her,

victoria

How old is she?!?

My grandma has better skin.

~* Star

God gives you a gift and this is what you do with it!!!!! I wish my ass could sing. I would not be roaming the streets looking like a bony ass wet dog, with BIG hair.

Black Teef

That pic of her is so hot that it makes my weenie get big.

TexMex

I read in a Mexican newspaper that she has Tuberculosis and not Emphysema; maybe that is why this waste of human form keeps lighting the cancer sticks. Everyone let’s send her a package for cigarettes so she can leave this world much faster.

pua

Here's an idea, don't report on her again until she either cleans up, or is dead. Now there is a story.

Mikew

Why don't she just OD and die already!?!?!?!?!?! Did rehab really deserve NINE grammys?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments