Amy Winehouse -- Loves Blake, Hates Living

7/13/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse showed her dedication to two things while on stage in Scotland today -- her love for jailed hubby Blake Fielder-Civil and her continued effort to not be alive when he gets out.

It's amazing she can still inhale.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Robert Zimmerman

Hey...it's like this...every now and then a SUPER talent comes along.And sometimes that talent is wasted.If the public is at least able to enjoy and treasure that gift ,why put in down.I'll tell you why.Because the general public wants more.We look at Amy Winehouse with unforgiving eyes.We listen to her music knowing it has touched us.We praise her,love her,want to embrace her.We want her to be ok.But,we punish her.And again why? Let Amy be what she wants to be.Let Amy share her life with us.Her talent,her message,her music is all we want from her.Let her give it to us.We are the ones that will benefit. If we approached our daily lives with the criitzism we seem so easy to thrust on others would any of us survive.
BD.

Robert Zimmerman

AMY PLEASE GET HELP ! We are selfish,and want to enjoy your music for as long as you are able.We want it to be more and not less.Or worse, FOREVER GONE !

Ron Sankary

LOL you are all too funny! I wish I had her break in life! I then would not care what anyone would say about me. I would laugh even though I were a dog, and could not help the stupid things I do. So heres to you all...lol!!!!!!!!

Jenn Lewis

Amy has become a pollution to the human gene pool.....

Laney

I feel bad for Amy Winehouse. Not sorry for, bad. Someone needs to take the girl in hand. She has a very nice voice, is nice looking, yes, even with all the slap. She has bad people around her. I just hope that when her husband gets out he will be the help she needs. She obviously adores him. Chin up Amy, not everyone has bad things to say about you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5