Jacklyn Zeman

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

7/13/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Since 1977, Jacklyn Zeman has been stitching up patients playing Nurse Bobbi Spencer on "General Hospital" -- but has she been going under the knife too?

Jacklyn Zeman
Here's 30-year-old Jackie back in 1983 (left) -- and the 55-year-old new and improved (?) Spalding version at the Hollywood Bowl on Thursday (right).

What's her little secret?!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Jewbie

The survey was all wrong. No good genes or docs. She looks like a monster

J

Seems like all 50+ women have the same look, they should leave their faces alone, they would look better and not deformed!

Pam

HORRIBLE BAD BAD DOCS...she looks horrible.

Janet

Holy frick! I didn't even recognize her! YUCK!

amy

she looks disgusting

Michele

I'm 57 and look at least 10 years younger than her 'after' picture.

Charles Volcher

Jackie WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!! whos your doctor???? you don't even reconize her anymore she look MUCH better back in 1983

FlamingoNut

5. SHE LOOKS LIKE CHUCKIE'S SISTER.
SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE DID SHE FIND HER DOCTOR, ON THE STREET CORNER? WILL WORK FOR FOOD!!!!
Posted at 9:20AM on Jul 13th 2008 by Olive Oil

Holy crap, that's was FUNNY Olive Oil!

I can't believe TMZ actually had the stupidity to ask if GOOD GENES or GOOD DOCS.
The answer is sooooooooooooo obvious. NEITHER.
I've been watching GH since, Christ, the late 70's. Whenever they decide to put "Bobbie" in a
scene, I just can't get over how horrible she loos. Actually, she looks better in the picture
shown here at TMZ than on TV. Oh God woman, WHY?!??!?!?!

Donna

Looks like she and Priscilla Presley shared doctors!!!! Can she even open her mouth to talk, this is pitiful, she was a pretty lady and should have left herself alone.

mlw

I saw her on gh a few months back when she came back to visit carly. I could tell right away that she had work done. Her mouth barely moved when she spoke. It's to bad that she feels that she keeps needing to get surgery to look better. Please stop jackie!!

BORKOSDAUGHTER

hahaha hey jealous BORKOTHEDORKO?hahaha thats so funny not. and i will save your comment saying my father should be shot. why r u so jealous?just cuz hes better than you?just because you dont have the money to fix your face or body doesnt mean you have to say rude things about someone who has talent.you low life. you have nothing better to say.i came across this and didnt even want to waste my time on writing back.but you saying my father should be SHOT?huh? i will defend my father all the way.you better think twice next time you say something about my father Dr.djordjevic.

56 looks 46

Jocelyne Wildenstein in drag! Extremely scary & getting worse. She's been an addict since her 20's. Breasts chin & nose (at least twice). Thank Dr. Ellenbogen! She should simply stop and gain some weight. It looks as if sh's too far gone and will end up as Elaine Young...10 feet under, in another ten years. Very sad. Makes me reconsider having my eyes done!

Cheryl

Where is Bobbie Jean? have not seen her in a while. really miss her. is she no longer on GH?

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12