Jacklyn Zeman

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

7/13/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Since 1977, Jacklyn Zeman has been stitching up patients playing Nurse Bobbi Spencer on "General Hospital" -- but has she been going under the knife too?

Jacklyn Zeman
Here's 30-year-old Jackie back in 1983 (left) -- and the 55-year-old new and improved (?) Spalding version at the Hollywood Bowl on Thursday (right).

What's her little secret?!

Sheesh!

Also...why do so many people on these forums feel 50 is old? LOL

Getting older, but not old! See, these are all stereotypes. Face it...women need
to TAKE their self esteem back! They need to stop acting like bimbos, and demand
respect from men!

It is ok to look nice, but more importantly to be a good person on the inside. It also
helps to be physically clean...lol

Average looking women need to respect who they are, and not be jealous of beautiful
women, and beautiful women need to start showing off their brain power, instead of boob power!

WOMEN NEED TO STICK TOGETHER ON THESE ISSUES, LIKE MEN STICK TOGETHER
IN MOST REGARDS.

Ok, my rants are over with.

Denny

OMG she looks terrible! I haven't seen a picture of her in years, now I know why.

Her doctor should be sued for those lips.

that.is.all

Chit, Jacklyn PAID MONEY TO LOOK LIKE THIS. Can you spell LUNATIC.

whoops

She has had work done, a few times. You could tell that just by watching the show. She'd be out a while, and come back with a "new look". Nipped and tucked a few times. She might want to consider stopping now and working on growing old 'gracefully". I am 52 and that plastic-doll look does not age well at all! In fact, it tends to make women look older. There is a lady who is just now about 30, and has had so much surgery that she already looks like an old hag trying to regain her youth. Plastic does NOT age well...

David

I need a third possibility....bad doc and too much plastic butchery.

janlyn

People just seem to be very judgemental of what women look like; be it a wrinkle or two or their weight. The public will criticize you if you look your age with no surgery just the same as they will when surgery is obvious. Or if it's not obvious, the speculation will be there. Women are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I like Bobbie Z but agree she should have let nature take its course.

mack

I did not say anything about men not wanting a good looking woman
I said , these women and men in hollywood look like freaks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and they are too stupid to know it, the botox the multiple face lifts fake lips noses etc etc look ridiculous...................................................looking naturally older is much better and preferable to us than looking fake and freakish...............................99 percent of these surgeries do not look natural

here is a newsflash, if you are 50 surgery is not going to make you look 30, it will make you look like you are wearing a mask,,,,,,,,,,like a manequin............a plastic faced moron...................there is a reason they call it plastic surgery

Sheesh!

HOLLYWOOD MALE PRODUCERS ALSO NEED TO START HIRING
AVERAGE AND OLDER WOMEN IN ALL FILMING ROLES, NOT JUST
BEAUTIFUL BIMBOS!!!

Many of these older actresses feel pressured I'm sure, by the bias in the
industry, and resort to plastic surgeons for the cure all, which obviously rarely works.

We see more fugly looking men of all ages on tv then we see
of natural looking women of any age!

Maybe it will never stop, but pressure needs to be exerted...AT LEAST THE WILL
TO TRY!

Ingie49

OMG - WHY? She looks like that puppet Madam with those cheeks!!!!

janlyn

Isn't she married to a cosmetic surgeon? Or am I thinking of another actress? I recall thinking when she married him, she is planning for her future in more ways than one.

Joyce

I did not see a choice of "bad doctors" to vote for. My God! this is terrible.

Lenn K.

Lets put this way it didn't take. Joan Rivers thinks her face is too tight.

Studly

Good genes, bad doctors.

Kelli

I can't believe it, I did watch that show years ago and I wouldn't have recognized her now. This must be an addiction to some people. She really must think this looks good or she would have stopped doing this to herself years ago. Is she still a regular on the show? How sad, and yes, this is low self-esteem and the pressure of not being able to keep up with young and new actors.

Kelli

Lenn K, hey buddy, I can't make sense of your post, like old times huh? :)