Jacklyn Zeman

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

7/13/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Since 1977, Jacklyn Zeman has been stitching up patients playing Nurse Bobbi Spencer on "General Hospital" -- but has she been going under the knife too?

Jacklyn Zeman
Here's 30-year-old Jackie back in 1983 (left) -- and the 55-year-old new and improved (?) Spalding version at the Hollywood Bowl on Thursday (right).

What's her little secret?!

orchidgirl

When I saw this actress in her 2008 photo I immediately thought of that notorious freak "cat woman" Jocelyn Wildenstein. She is starting to resemble the "cat woman" !!!
It's repulsing what some women would do to their faces in their never ending quest for beauty and youth.

Kelli

Thats better...lol

Cate

Good Docs? She looks HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

Cate

Actually what I should have said was Good Grief-

flo

U NEED ANOTHER CATEGORY, BAD DOCS

SHE SHOULD SUE HER DOCTOR, I HAVE SEEN BETTER CARVING ON A PUMPKIN.

Kat

She looks just plain hideous!

simplyput

OMG and she used to be cute...not really pretty but cute. now she is hideous...WHY do they do this.

flo

IS SHE IS GOING FOR THE PUPPET "MADAME "LOOK?

KELC

What are you talking about good docs? This poor woman looks terrible

SHANA

I watch GH and she looks old and stiff. Perhaps she went to the same medical party as Priscilla Presley and got the mad doctor. I think she is divorced, but was married quite a few years and has two daughters. Her time on GH is very, very limited and with her newest look, I can understand why. The first time I saw her new look, I thought she had a mask on! To me, she was never that pretty, but attractive with a nices figure. OMG, what a mess. If she was fixed by a scam doc, it is too bad, but there are ways to correct that.

Debbie

YIKES! I didn't even recognize her! UGH! What terrible doctors got their hands on her face? Her lips are way too big and look at those cheeks!! They're so low that next year, they'll be jowls! WOOF!!

sheesh

I've noticed on GH how bad she looks. Her face looks swollen and stiff. Plastic surgery can only do too much and when you jump the shark with it you just look worse and worse.

Tom

More like Bad docs. She looks horrific! Completely unrecognizable.

Melissa

BAD DOCS!!!!!

momof3

TMZ-- YOU chickens! What happened to the "Neither" vote option?

As for this soap actress, you don't need the plastic surgery! You were gorgeous without it!