A Kardashian Goes to the Pokey!

7/14/2008 7:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe KardashianGuess who's going to jail Friday? Kim K's less famous sis.

Khloe Kardashian not only got a DUI that flew completely under the radar, but she violated her probation and she has been sentenced to 30 days in county jail.

Khloe K. got the DUI on March 4, 2007. She had a .13 blood alcohol level, well above the .08 limit. Khloe was placed on 36 months probation.

Earlier this month, she admitted she failed to comply with her Cal Trans requirements (i.e., picking up trash on the freeway, something we think she's familiar with) as well as her alcohol ed program. She was ordered to re-enroll in the alcohol program, the Cal Trans requirements were dropped, and the judge ordered her to serve 30 days in the slammer.

As we know, 30 days can turn into 30 minutes, because of overcrowding.

LOLATRADE

i really love khloe , there show is great we all know it was done to make money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kim well don t like her at all the other one has a voice i d have to wear ear plugs lol give khloe a break " in a few year her beauty and brains will be clear . to everyone wait and see. get together khloe! kim s flash in the pan you ll see my fingers are crossed for you

Donn

ALL of the Kardashian girls are beautiful! What a men thing to say #13. Even the Mother is beautiful. I wonder what you look like.

gizmo

Mommy Kris is a great mom sex tapes jail and the little girls playing on a pole. Way to go!

Collie

Chloe is a beautiful young woman, that will thrive in life that unfortunately made a bad choice one night which will not describe who she is, or will be or how she will carry herself for the rest of her life!!!! Because of her fame and family connections will be looked upon to be "representing" 24/7 that's their lives. I am a single mom of 5 children, God forbid anyone view my family as a source of income......the way I raise my children, what I allow or how they behave. I am blessed with a beautiful family as the Kardashians.......Though my childrens behavior won't make or break my income. I work four jobs and my kids still screw up, I have .12 cents in the bank and my kids are still amazing, it's life!!!!!! Chloe is being made example of by whom?????? I don't know she is a child in a family, let's love her up everybody..... Just an inocent bystander in what she's been set up for.........

hayley

i THINK ALL THE KARDASHIANWOMEN/GIRLS ARE PURELY SICKENING. RYAN SEACREST WILL OBVIOUSLY GIVE ANYBODY A REALITY SHOW. THESE SHOWS ARE SO LAME AND A BIG WASTE OF AIR TIME. THE KARDASHIANS ACT LIKE KHLOE WAS IN PRISON FOR 10 YRS. I'M SICK OF ALL OF THESE STARS NOT GETTING THE APPROPIATE PUNISHMENTS WHEN THEY BREAK THE LAW. WHILE THE REST OF US HAVE TO BECUZ WERE NOT FAMOUS. IT'S NOT RIGHT. NICOLE RITCHIE,LINDSAY LOHAN,KHLOE KARDASHIAN. NONE OF YOU STUPID WHORES DESERVE A DRIVER'S LICENSE IT IS A PRIVILIGE. AND YOU DOUCHE BAGS ARE NOT WORTHY OF ONE.

Tais

Parem de ser idiotas vocês também fazem pior cadela é a mãe de vocês deixa a menina ser feliz ja que vocês não são idotas....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3