Hogan Knows Breast -- Brooke Strips for Daddy

7/14/2008 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan just can't get enough of his daughter's scantily clad ass.

Having already lotioned up her inner thighs and "supervised" a Maxim photo shoot, Hogan continued the creepy trend by watching Brooke shake it with a burlesque troupe this weekend in South Beach. His Brooke-alike GF was there too.

TeamKate

Well....I do think brooke is very pretty. But she has no talent singing or dancing period! Just goes to show that long as you have money or you're a child of a celebrity....You can get about any job you want in hollywood these day's. It's not about talent at all anymore and that's sad! You just gotta show your little ass and act like a total slut and that's your ticket in any office door or movie role. I wish women would stop trying to have this total sexual image and try looking smart for once. Being sexual is fine...But not if it's your only way of getting anything in life! As for Hulk...I have ZERO respect for the man. That family in my opinion is horrid and needs mental help. Linda is basicly a child molester dating a 19 year old...YUCK! Hulk thinks if he dates a younger woman it will make him feel young again....NASTY! And nick is stuck in the slammer crying in his cell each night saying IT WASN'T MY FAULT!! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE REALITY HOGANS!! The world doesn't like any of you anymore!!

Kelli

ANDREA, you must be Brooke...

we will miss MJ

another talentless, very unactive girl who needs to go school and learn a real trade. She is going to need a way to make money in the future becuase it's not going to be from singing. Clearly her uneducated white trash parents arent going to help direct her towards the right thing and there won't be any money to inherit it will all be gone.

Super Bowl 09

that's all

14. OMG!!!! WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH BEING THERE TO SUPPORT HIS DAUGHTER ! EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO LEAVE THIS POOR MAN AND HIS DAUGHTER ALONE. HIS WIFE AND SON ARE THE DYSFUNCTIONAL ONES!! KIM KARDASHIANS MOM WAS STANDING AROUND WHEN SHE WAS POSING FOR PLAYBOY. DOES THAT MAKE HER MOM A LESBIAN? YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE THEM ALONE !!

________________

Because it isn't normal for a FATHER to watch his daughter dancing naked at that age, It's downright incestuous and perverse. It's not like he's supporting her to be a doctor or nurse. Who doesn't have a life? All people are doing is coming to look at the site not knowing what is going to be there, I'm so tired of celebrity worshippers defending this lowest-rung-of-the-ladder behavior. At least with TMZ I know who to change the channel on when they make an appearance.

pattie in cali

this family needs some REAL HELP, i can't watch, sex sells????????? even if its your daughter, and father, this is so wronge, why does she touch her fathers side an hips??? this is not a daughters touch, that was a touch of a date, or spouse, why does this keep happening????? something is not right here, something is very wronge, TMZ why don't you stop taping this, do you like it????? its makes me sick, someone do something

we will miss MJ

#22 why can't this sick family leave all us alone, we don't need to see this kind of distrubing behavior. So Gross!

Kelli

Super Bowl 09, you must be Terry.

we will miss MJ

i meant #17, 24

Sandy

She can't even dance. it looks so programed. He is a sick man.

Jennifa O Jenny

PLEASE stop trying to make their father/daughter relationship into this perverted mess! He went to see his daughter perform - it's not his fault she likes to be overtly sexual in her act. And did you ever stop to think that Hulk's girlfriend looks like a younger version of his ex-wife? It has more to do with that then his daughter.

mg_Boo

CREEPY!

Brattus Rattus

I'm kinda torn on this one.

I'm sure that actors have their parents watch their movies even though skin/sex scenes are shown.

I think the whole putting lotion on his daughters butt is way worse than this. I don't have any real thoughts one way or another on this family because they haven't done anything to me but I can see why so many people are against certain actions

Star

24. For pete sakes! Why cant you people leave this family alone? I guess you have nothing else better to do with your time. I also bet you have no problems in your family either????

Posted at 12:58PM on Jul 14th 2008 by Super Bowl 09

Nope, no daddy daughter ass rubbing, stripper watching incestual behavior in my family, but thanks for asking!

Jenny

He was probably there with the intention of ripping out the eyes of any guy who oggled his daughter.