Hollywood Old School Studs

7/14/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The young bucks of Hollywood are all grown up! Some have aged like a fine wine ... others have molded like cheese. Check 'em out.
Old Dudes -- click to launch

Kelli

No Robert Redford? Yes to Tom Selleck!

buckeye

was willie nelson ever young!!

Studly

I think Martin Sheen and Kirk Douglas have the best lookin' kids in Hollywood!

hottie

I love older men... Ford and Selleck get even sexier every year!

Tisch

I adore Harrison Ford. He's still sexy even in his 60's. I just wish he'd leave Calista Flockhart for a woman that has meat on her bones...like me, lol!!!

Glisten Garbor

Harrison Ford may be good looking but he is a dud in interviews..

boredatwork

Mmmmm...Tom Selleck still has it.

hottie

I have to say I especially like Harrison Ford and Tom Selleck on that list. They still look very natural, masculine and sexy. I just hope they don't have any cosmetic work in the future like Burt Reynolds did. He looks terrible now!

Kay

I've got to be honest. I think they all look like crap, just like most old people, even though there's lot's of evidence of repairs being done. Clint Eastwood's shiny face looks ridiculous on that wrinkled up neck!

Just so you know

We ALL get old. It's just life...

Hey, where is Sam Elliot???

hottie

Top three on that list would be Harrison, Tom and Warren. They are still incredibly sexy!! My God. The hottness just increases every year with these men. But what happened to Chevy? Guess I haven't seen him in awhile. Wow.

Glisten Garbor

#13 Sam Elliot is too good looking for that list..

Just so you know

Yes Alex, you're right. Sam is smokin' hawt! He gives me chills when I hear him speak.Did you ever see the moive "Lifeguard"? yummmmm.....

hottie

I love Harrison Ford, Tom Selleck, Warren Beatty, and Paul Newman to name a few. They all are still so damned sexy. I think their sexiness increases tenfold with every year! Love me a man with experience, wisdom, and the self-confidence that comes with age! But couldn't Richard Gere have been added to the list? Don't know how old he is now...but still very hot!

Ziggy

Harrison Ford USED to look nice. Now he just looks like a crooked nosed dried-out old weazel.

In an interview you wonder if he even ever had a personality? He's as dry as wheat toast. It's more fun to watch wet paint drying or to watch the grass grow then to sufffer through one of his interviews. It's evident he has no umph, no pizzazz, no whew, whew like in his movies. He just bores you to tears until you cry yourself to sleep from utter boredom. Calista Flockhardt probably hooks him to a heart monitor to make sure he's not comtaose.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments