Jessica Shows Off her Puppies

7/14/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While tanning her cans on a yacht in Tahoe this weekend, failed singer/actress/wife Jessica Simpson got all bitchy -- by playing with her pup Daisy.

Although Jess may be good with dogs, so far Ashlee is the only breeder in the Simpson fam.

Dick Weed

First bitches,I love meat puppets

carri

That is a cute dog!!!

zombie_hands

I wish she would just disappear.

Obama is a Socialist!

Damn, I love her!

Yo Mama

This girl doesn't shy away from the pappies now does she. I guess she needs every kind of exposure she can get these days!

nikkis mom

do not like Jessica Simpson. I do not like her Reverend Daddy, but the only thing that she is doing is sitting on a boat having fun. She is not doing anything wrong. It is not news. We have news like the twins of Angelina/Brad. The cover of the New Yorker and the way they drew Obama, and many things that are interesting. We have been so lucky on TMZ to see Miley going shopping, Pat Sajak swimming, and Jessica Simmons on a boat with a dog. Your photog's were hit by that Malibu crowd too hard. They cannot even get news! I wish someone could tell us how to reach Harvey Levin because he has remarked on Larry King that he never reads the comments because those people are nuts.
AND WHY DO WE HAVE TO POST THIS AND 3/4 OF THE TIME IT DOESNOT GET TO OUR MAILBOXES. ARE WE CENSORING??????

celebutaunter77

Wow, I live in Tahoe, didn't even notice she was in town. And trust me, it's not exactly a big city! Though I am surprised my husband didn't notice her!

Yo Mama

#4, you probably didn't get the memo on what TMZ is. TMZ is not people.com, cnn.com, accesshollywood.com. TMZ is in the business to make fun of celebrities doing absolutely nothing. You are obviously new to the site, its senseless but at the same time entertaining so go f yourself.

just wondering

" failed singer/actress/wife"...um, the gal is a multi-millionaire at least 5 times over from her "failed" singing and acting, and decided to end at a young age before having children a marriage that she was not happy in, how is that a failed marriage? ...what a typical dumb inaccurate comment coming from the comment children at TMZ.

emme

To: Posted at 1:17PM on Jul 14th 2008 by Yo Mama

I totally agree with you. She is a pretty girl with a nice figure, but others than appearances in tabloids, I’m note sure why this woman is famous. Although I’ve read that her new country approach has earned her a few fans, I haven’t heard anything and cannot judge. All I can say it that she is usually so bad I can’t even stand to watch, it’s just pathetic.

emme

She's started packing on the pounds again. Just liek she did toward the end of her relationship with her last hook-up.

MichelleBurgo

I have lost all respect for Ms. Simpson after her "Real Girls Eat Meat" ordeal....
Although I'm not Pam Anderson's #1 fan, I believe she's doing good. Jessica can shove it >=[

nikkis mom

#7 I have been reading TMZ from the very beginning. I have seen a change in the last few months in the editing. I don't need to f**k myself because I get it enough but I will say that you probably do not get it that often. Perez, and a lot of others would put in the sleeze but TMZ always showed it like it was. They were even fair to Paris Hilton! I do not expect PEOPLE news - I just would like TMZ to report some news! Prince VonAhole, their beauty remarks and picking on a kid, an old man is not anything. The photo's probably did not even cost them over $100.00. This is a Monday - when over the week-end there were stars making news! TMZ did not make fun of celebrities. They were the ones that you turned to for the news on celebrities.
If it is important to you to tell someone to go F**k themselves. WHO CARES! Most people will have a good time and that is probably the only way you get it. REMEMBER TO USE YOUR HAND!

CoolGirl2008

PAYOLA ARTIST.

just wondering

LMAO, good for you montana, was going to make comment but I figured you would handle it, well put.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments