Madge's Bro, the Ho We Knew He Was

7/14/2008 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's sponged off her for years, so of course Madge's bro is now selling her out and bashing her to cash in even more.

Christopher Ciccone somehow got booked on "GMA" to pimp his new book, claiming that Guy Ritchie is homophobic. No, Chris, he just hates you, and rightly so.

NoF

HMM, Divorce rumors, the Book, all coming out before the Tour...i think Madonna has something to do with the book.

anonoymous

First of all have any of you even read the book? This is his story of what it's been like to be a brother to the biggest pop star in the world. What's so bad about that? Sounds interesting to me. What could he tell us that she hasn't already?!! It's not a book to trash her. He loves her, it's his sister who was his best friend.
So many times woman are guilty of not being able to seperate their relationships from their friends. I'm sure all of you have had a friend that as soon as they fell in love they kick you to the curb! But when the relationship goes south they're calling you up for a shoulder to cry on. What's that old song "lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister."
What kind of sister would allow her husband to be disrespectful to their brother? Especially her best friend?! If it were my brother I'd say, go on, make some money. And Christopher has never sponged off his sister.
Form your opinions after you've read the book.

LaShawna

Why shouldn't he make some money. Madonna would and did anything to get her billions.

Michele

Chris Ciccone did not live off his sister. He was a huge influence and creative force in her life.

Michele

Anyone who's followed the history all these years between Chris and Madonna knows that he definitely did NOT sponge off his sister nor was he a paid 'servant'. BTW, anyone see 'Truth or Dare'? Remember the scene between Madonna & Chris when the Toronto police threaten to arrest her for indecency? Who did she turn to for advice? Yup. Chris.

Go Sarah!

Such a virtuous family.

Dan

I hate the TMZ staff. That is so hateful to write about Christopher. I don't blame him. Madonna was a bitch to him. I hope the book is a best seller and he makes a ton of money off of it, after what Madonna has done to him. Screw the TMZ staff!

kerrybabyxx

Sean Penn would never sell her out...

Crabby

He Is Because She Is: The Incredible Conceit of Madge's Disappointment In Her Brother
AFTER A LIFETIME SPENT HAWKING EVERYTHING YOU OWN FOR PUBLICITY -- NUDE PICTURES,, SEX SECRETS, AFFAIRS OF THE HEART -- YOU CAN BET THAT MADONNA'S BROTHER PICKED UP A FEW TIPS ON HOW TO SELL.

So it seems a bit disingenuous that Madonna's spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg confesses that her client finds it "very upsetting" that her big brother "has decided to sell a book based on his sister."

WTF?

Now as the book gets released today, the headlines' frame it as Madonna being "betrayed." Here's what I call him: smart opportunist. Why shouldn't he be allowed to play the game he's witnessed so well?

Crabby Golightly dot com!

Richie

Chris totally lived off his sister... If he was talented, he would be doing what he do best (designing, directing, etc...) He took the easy way out and sold her out. You don't do that to your family. Chris is proving that he is an untalented MoFo...

Ava

He worked for her for years. He is family, Madonna let Guy come between them. Good for him, I hope he makes millions from this book.

JaCee

This book was written by a coked up alcoholic--poor me, poor me, pour me a DRINK!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4