Miss USA Goes Down for Her Country

7/14/2008 9:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They can solve world hunger, but they can't walk and wave at the same time.

For the second year in a row, the Miss USA representative at the Miss Universe pageant bit it hardcore on stage. We smell conspiracy.

tx soccer mom

First!

Ame

Miss USA? Who watches this crap....

ME

Bless her heart, poor girl

Carli

I thought she handled it really well.

pop eye

I saw her on the Today Show this morning, and she was enormousely gracious and humble. She offered no excuses other than to say she slipped on the beading of her gown. I thought she was just gorgeous. Hey, at least she was honest and sincere in her explanation. It could have happened to anyone. The fact that it happened to 2 Americans in a row is pure coincidence, and she pointed out. I think she handled it beautifully. I don't have the beauty to compete in something like that, but even if I did, I would be such a rattleing, shaking mess, I probably wouldn't even make it on stage. So I have respect for her.

Dumbass in Alabam

Captain Kirk, you must like bald chicks. I mean, her hair is nothing but a FAKE weave. How in the world can she represent America and not be a natural beauty? Oh nevermind, I guess she truly does represent America.

Kelli

These competitions are so sexist. Where is the Mr. USA?

your mother

Looks to me like Miss USA is used to spending a little too much time with her legs in the air.

TJ

#6 sounds like one jealous chick. You wish you had half the beauty she does...actually you are even ugly on the inside which cannot be changed with any amount of nice hair, makeup or anything else. Get a life and stop whining!

exHollywooder

Yeah!!! MR. USA, in Speedos and everything!!!! See how THEY answer those "how would you save the world" questions. Let's see their talent and watch them walk in high heels. (Wait, I think that's already a pageant, snap girlfriend!!) But, seriously, Mr. USA...a pageant where they do more than flex their disgustingly large muscles and veins.

Kat

She is quite beautiful to me! She looks like a super model.

jj

well im glad it happend, why? because i am tired of seeing that instead of 15 spots for semifinalists its really only 14 because USA HAS to be by law in the semifinalists, its stupid to see every year the USA candidate in the semifinalist list... ridiculous!! oh by the way Miss Idiot Dominican Republic wore the same dress that Miss Venezuela wore a couple years back, I recognized it inmediately! and if you ask me Miss Mexico answer better and was the most beautiful of all, and before you jump to conclusions and say I am mexican I am from Puerto Rico, that was not even in the semifinalists... I was hoping a big fight for the crown at the end and hear everybody calling "Jerry, Jerry...!"

Kelli

LOL! I meant a STRAIGHT Mr.USA for us straight women, although it would be fun to watch the other I suppose.

duh

I have to agree with you JJ. Why is Miss USA in the semi-finals every single year?? Coincidence? I think not. I didn't watch the whole show but found it odd that not a single asian woman made the semifinals though the pageant was held in Viet Nam?

reina

I would like to know why we have a Miss Black America and then we have a black Miss America as well. WTF?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments