Why Fred Savage's B-Day Is Better Than Yours

7/14/2008 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson was born on July 9th -- but he's only part of the reason it's the most killer b-day ever.

Fred Savage told TMZ this weekend he and Tom Hanks share it as well, but the list goes on. Shaft, Jack White, Jimmy Smits, Brian Dennehy, Dean Koontz, John Tesh, Donald Rumsfeld, Kelly McGillis and the crazy Courtney Love all popped outta their mams the same date, albeit different years.

If that's not a perfect cast for the next "Surreal Life," what is?

oline

WTF? Ben or Fred? The headline says Ben, the article says Fred. Get it straight.

Rob Ellis

Your headline says 'Ben Savage', when clearly this is Fred Savage... was Ben listed and somehow I missed it? Whats up?

Ayala

It's MY b-day too! That's why it really rocks! :)

All of us who have a b-day on July 9 have voted and we're moving O.J.'s b-day to the twelfth of never!!!

Kim

So why is is so great for Ben if it's Fred who shares the b-day with the famous people? Typo or am I missing something???

Zee

Sept. 25th is the real celebrity birthday of all birthdays though-it's the "9/25 club"-Will Smith, Heather Locklear, Michael Douglas, Katherine Zeta Jones, Barbara Walters, etc. I know this b/c it's one of my children's bdays.

Kellie

Let's give all of you a cardboard cookie. Everyone shares a birthday with someone whether they are famous or not. I'll enjoy my B-day no matter who I share it with, and yo all should do the same, because I guarantee that these celebs don't care if you share it with them or not!

SARA

Thats my Birthday too!!!

Christina

I love Fred!!! He is home to me.

frank farrell

Man that would be a kick ass surreal life. TMZ use your connections lets do this. I would love to see that lineup in one house.

CoolGirl2008

Do the math.

All these people were conceived on Halloween. Pretty scary.

Maggie

I used to have the biggest crush on Fred Savage back in the Wonder Years days. Love those big brown eyes! He is still really cute and his little boy Oliver is adorable too. Happy Birthday Fred!

TMZm0nster

Closest he'll get to an Oscar. Boy meets world was cool though.

Susan

Who care's about his name I know him as oswald on noggin my kids love that show .. You did know thats what he dz right ?

ThatsCrazy

He is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv him!

michelle

Mine birthday too, but I have calculated conception to be mid to late September based on the 9 month/40 week pregnancy. Halloween babies are born in the first weeks of August. So, don't say we are freaks b/c of possible Halloween conception. HAHA

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments