Megan Fox -- Still Hot, Still Taken

7/15/2008 6:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just when every man (and some women) on the planet thought they had a chance with Megan Fox, cameras caught Angie 2.0 moments after she left the house of that 90210 boyfriend everybody thought she finally dumped. Sucks.

JenOner

why would anyone say the tattoo takes away from her beauty?! tattoos are beautiful peices of artwork and I'm sure it symbolizes something for her. I think it adds to her beauty! and Brian's still hot. sheesh. He's obviously got something most of you never will...

ReneeNW

What are beautiful women doing with tattoos? Don't they know they just detract and mar their looks? Do people really find tattoos that attractive? I sure don't---not on women OR men.

Edward

I thought he was gay? She's waaay too hot for him.

Ri

Brian also sperminated Vanessa Marcil who is absolutely gorgeous

erin

i totally agree w/ JenOner.

ace1

brian you dog...

just another hottie to his list...

tori spelling, vanessa marcil, tiffani....good boy

!!

JenO and Erin...

Some tatts ARE, beautiful pieces of artwork... some tatts are just an ink MESS.

UGH

Let me not eat for a year and I will look exactly like her and Jolie. Who GAF...?

jen

Geeeeshhh got it right, give the poor girl a $6 burger!

tired of cry baby

she's hot, but this picture looks like she just got worked over at a truck stop.,

Defiant

Although they are still boyfriend and girlfriend, they are no engaged anymore. Leaving more room for us guys to fantasize about this gorgeous, simply stunning, woman.

!!

Too bad for the next-and-the-next-and-the-next guy she's with... he has to look at "Brian" tattooed just above her pubs.

Yeah Right

How can you not like tats? As long as they're meaningful and tastefully done, tats are HOT!!! I'm not sure that hers are necessarily tastefully done, and as a woman I wouldn't get them on my arm, but I love tattoos on men for sure!!!!!! :):):)

Black Power

It's not the tats that make her ugly, it's the look on her face. She looks like someone pissed in her cornflakes. I'm not too familiar with her acting talents, and yes, maybe she just made an odd face as the picture was snapped, but I just don't see what the big deal is about this girl. Just an average look to me. Oh well. I guess I won't be getting any from her.

clint of the mountain

Jenny

Yeah, she's pretty, but didn't the ultra-low, crotch-skimming jean style go OUT about 2 years ago?? Get some new jeans!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments