Holly Madison: No Thong in a Bunch

7/15/2008 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Holly Madison says there's no bad Bunny blood between her and Kendra -- but telling us they only talk through text messages hints maybe they ain't BFFs.

Hef's #1 gal said any rumors of grotto grudges could have been started by some "crazy new publicist." Wait, is Kendra repped by Charmaine Blake too?

rosie

Oh gimme a break. It is so obvious how insecure Holly is and how much she resents both kendra and Bridget. She is a bigger nitwit imaginable. I can only wonder what she feels about Hefner's wife and sons. She is so utterly annoying and that laugh...I'de rather listen to a donkey bray. Hmmm, maybe I habe been everytime she laughs.

richard angelo

there's something incredibly appealing about

a women that exudes complete desperation.....

Wolf

Hef dump Holly and get a new model....she will bring Playboy down faster than a ugly girl will a boner....Holly is getting a little old looking....remember when she first got there.......very trim....now shes got a lot of meat....and some fat between the ears....
Save yourself Hef!

name withheld

eeeewww. Bridget is fat and desperate. kendras just in it for the right. And holly THINKS shes smart.

freyja

Kendra is hot, and Holly is a psycho. I hope for Kendra's sake she gets out of that situation and gets to date a "real" man while Holly is stuck changing Hef's diapers and wiping his ass!

jess

holly didnt say they only talk through text message.. she said that they don't have any problems and when kendra was in mexico they were texting the whole time...

Brad P

everyone needs to quit hating n twisting everyones words just leave it alone

Cheryl

YUK! WHAT A WASTE OF A STORY! & YOU SAY SHE'S HEF'S #1? I DON'T THINK SO, IF SHE WERE #1-SHE'D BE THE ONLY LADY IN HIS LIFE.

ParisGurl

God you people are rude and cruel.
Holly is Gorgeous and no where near fat neither is Bridget!
I love there show hey are hilarious!

Joanne

I like Kendra the best. Does Holly really think Hef will marry her??? From what I know, Hef is only separated from Kimberly, the mother of his two sons. Holly, why don't you look for a new man--- one who is available?? The photographer is pretty cute!!! Or maybe he is gay..

Maggie

#1-Bridget wears a size 2. That is a fact. She is nowhere near "fat".
#2-Holly won't bring Playboy down. In fact, long time readers and focus groups for the magazine have credited Holly being an
editor for a huge quality increase. One of the main photogs recently said in an interview that Holly has streamlined the
production so much that it's costing only half of what it used to, but with much better quality. Check your facts people.
#3-Holly does NOT resent Bridget or Kendra in the least. Bridget is one of her best friends, everyone knows that. And if she
resented Kendra, trust me, she'd be out on her butt. She may not adore her, but she doesn't resent her.
Regardless of what's happening, the show is going into it's fifth season. It has been the top rated show for E for each one. The three of them have been together for six years, I'm sure people may move on after the season starts. So what? Holly is very busy at Playboy, Bridget has a radio show, a feature movie and she has a new show coming out on the Travel Channel called "Bridget's Beaches". The general consensus is that Season 5 is the last one anyway. Perhaps after it's all over Kendra will have grown up enough to realize that you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

ali

Holly looks cute in this vid. I love her honesty. Go holly!

Betty

If you watch the "Girls Next Door" you'll notice how Holly hates to share Hef with anyone. She's very jealous. It must bug her a lot that Hef is still married, and his wife and kids live next door. I saw an interview with Hef and his family and they are very close. Hef see them everyday. Poor Holly must go around with her undies in a bunch knowing that Hef will never ever marry her.

kitten with a whip

I think Kendra is the MOST irritating person who has ever lived. I hate her. So stupid it hurts. I would hate her too. sometimes it looks like her teeth are trying to jump out of her face. But I have a lot of morbid curiousity about Heff and his ladies and while their situation is not ideal in the slightest, I don't think there is bad blood. I mean...not any more than would be expected. All three are living with a rich old man with a thing for women a quarter of his age, there is bound to be jealousy to some degree. I like Heff, I like Holly, and the other two....not so much but what the hell. Do it up Heffy!!!

Granny Pants