Judge to Lindsay: You Give Good Morgue!

7/15/2008 7:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A Bev Hills judge says Lindsay Lohan is making all the right moves in satisfying her DUI probation requirement -- including a trip to the morgue.

Lindsay's lawyer, Blair Berk, appeared on her client's behalf for the progress report. The judge said she's done what was expected of her, including taking the whole morgue thing. She also completed her community service.

Next step: Completing her alcohol ed class. Hopefully she'll graduate Magnum Cum Laude.

Her next hearing is set for January, 2009.

The Warden

magnum and c_um? Two things Lindsay knows a lot about. Btw, love that picture of her. She obviously does that pose a lot with guys she meets in rehab, usually in the bathroom.

duane davis

BIG FAN HERE!!!! OK YOUR HALF WAY THERE THE CLASSES ARE VERY INFORMATIONAL YOU WILL LEARN ALOT HANG IN THERE K PEACE

toni

who cares!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

I see that STEALING A FUR COAT is in compliance with probation nowadays...

kk

Her hair is so pretty here!!!!!! I need her to go back to sweet red haired curvy Linds who is a great little actress and super cute. Right?!??

MoukiesMom

Just another overated teen actor/singer.

Whistingpig

I'm 58 years old and would like to check this out, I maybe to old for what she is looking for. I live in Alabama. If you are looking for someone that like trying to make to people smile and happy then I can do that. I'm a recovering alcoholic of 12 years. I'm retired at this time and have to muck time on my hands, so this would be great deal for me.
No I'm not an actor other than acting, kinda crazy sometime. Only to make someone smile. However I'd like to give it a try.
I don't know what else you would like to know. God Bless Ronnie

lowell

LINDSAY LOOKS GR8 IN THAT PIC IN YOUR ARTICLE !!!!!

I LOVE U , TMZ !!!

I LOVE LILO !!!!!

Kevin

She belongs in the morgue on a slab with the rest of her white trash family.

pattie in cali

just do the right thing, stop with all this drama, get the help you need, stop hanging around those who will bring you down, grow up, be the super star thats in you, stop being a tramp, druggie, , you have all the right stuff, just the wrong people, BE THE STAR , you were once a great star, now, nots so good, but its there, GOD BLESS,

Larry65

Lindsay Lohan is one the hottest women on the planet!!

Puff MIMMY