Linda & BoyToy's

Wedding Date

7/15/2008 3:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Linda HoganLooking like a pair of Donatelladroids, TMZ spies caught 48-year-old sugar momma Linda Hogan and her equally peroxided 19-year-old lover Charlie Hill at a wedding on Saturday -- and thankfully it wasn't theirs.

The tantastic duo were snapped having a tender moment at the Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater, Fla., where we're told Linda was one of the oldest guests at the reception.

i hate hollywood

TMZ STOP IT NO ONE CARES BOUT THESE TWO! I HAVE A TRAIN WRECK OF A NEIGHBOR THAT LIVES DOWN THE STREET WANNA RUN A STORY ON HER??? IT WOULD BE MORE INTERESTERING THEN THIS WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH.

teckertime

Disgusting, but Id Do HER!! Yum Yum FIRST BIOTCHES!!!

CeeCee

Just proves reality TV isn't always reality....Hogan knows best never led me to believe the Hogans were this messed up.

ME

WHAT IN THE HELL COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE IN COMMON BESIDES PEROXIDE. IS SHE THAT IMMATURE TO FEEL THE NEED TO DATE A CHILD. WHAT A WEIRDASS GOLDDIGGER.

KK

Cee Cee, I feel misled by the Hogans, too.
This is shameful behavior by a mother; I bet her kids could just die of embarrassment.
Not to mention her poor son alone in jail. She did a great job homeschooling him, huh?

teckertime

the dude looks like a cartoon character.. and Linda?? she has reallly balloned out. Brooke is going to be a LARGE girl as well.. its in the genes. what a mess of a family

spread the love

tmz, slow news day???? why is this a story?

jen

I would die if this lady was my mother.. EWWWWWWWW.

SparkleBabyShine

GO AHEAD LINDA!!
WITH YA OLD ASS :)

Kathryn

What's the big fuss? Hulk is dating a very much younger woman. Why can't Linda date a much younger man? You guys are just jealous. Let her be. After Hulk, any man would be preferable.

Right

Well put Photoshop.

GGG

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dr.Paul E. Harrison lll

Linda got a young stud? He better know how to hold those big ta-ta's!

pattie in cali

see, this family is sick, 19 years old, whats wronge with this tramp? doesn't it bother her, her son is older than that, isn't he ?
what a freaked out family, my kids will never watch the hulk, never, he chases his daughter, rubs lotion on her like a girlfriend, i can't go on, this makes me sick, hollywood get rid of the hogans, they are spotlight hounds. sick, sick sick

Cynic

That is completely revolting, disgusting, disturbing, and sick. What a twisted woman...I'm 47 and have children 26 and 23, and my first grandchild on the way. Sleeping with a 19-year-old at her age? I'm sorry, but that is wrong on SO MANY LEVELS! I'm still hot for my age, and a guy of 35 wouldn't be out of the question - but can you just see them together when he's 40 and sexy, and she's 70 and held together with botox, glue, and collagen? Ewwwwww.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments