Posh's Denim -- Flop Spice

7/15/2008 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Beckham's denim line dVb is a may-jah disaster.

We contacted Kitson -- the first place in L.A. to market the duds -- and they told us they have "nearly 600 pairs" of the jeans left over from their original stock from April 2007. And even some of Posh's favorite stores -- like Maxfield -- have dumped the line into their second-tier stores, and major department chains, we're told, have had "dismal sales."

Not surprisingly, Posh -- and Saks -- tell a different story.

Posh's people tell us, "The dVb collection by Victoria Beckham continues to be sold in Saks Fifth Avenue as well as many of the finest specialty stores around the world. dVb has developed a solid customer base globally. The dVb men's capsule collection is on target to launch in late Fall 2008 as originally scheduled."

As for Saks, they tell TMZ, "Saks Fifth Avenue is a committed supporter of Victoria Beckham and the dVb collection. We have had successful personal appearances in the stores, huge customer response and we will continue to watch and support the development of the brand."

Honey101

All of you are disgusting! I like Psoh and I would buy those jeans , if I could afford them. Oh, I'm sorry all of you are stars too. NOT! Get a life. I'm glad there here in the US at least they bring that dough over here unlike Madonna and Gweyneth who ran over to England for a better life (no sun over there) we're missing out on that bread. If you were a star (which are all of you clearly are not) you have to maintain a certain disposition or people will preceive a different perception of you. I would be just like her in all of my poses. Ur just mad b/c ur probably fat, poor and misrable. And who in the HELL thinks that Dave is Not a HUNK! Is you crazzzzzy. Look in the mirror, oops it broke. That's all I have to say!

BOEING 787

Why the hell would anybody buy her product dVb, Victoria will never be happy if her
product was bought, don't bother to buy her clothes, even if you buy her stuff she will
always look and feel miserable.

Trooper Tom

This strange plastic human has a bloated view of herself and importance

Toria

Victoria Beckam irritates me because she's always posing when being photographed! She never ever looks natural. She looks so fake in each and every photo I've ever seen of her. It's like she's always "on" so to speak when in public.

TJ

The reason her women's jeans aren't selling is because they only come in very small sizes like up to 29 waist and most American women are way overweight and couldn't even get their arm inside! They are also quite expensive...but beautifully made.

Sandy H

Posh is the scariest lil thing going,,she is such a snot! and thin as a rail,,Posh get this! no one likes that scowl on you pointy little face..nor does anyone like the way you have made Katie Holmes look,,you aren't a good influence! now she doesn't smile either,,and correct me if Im wrong but don't the both of you have a lot to be happy about? money isn't everything darlin! smile you look so nasty with a scowl and also..GET TO A PODIATRIST AND GET THOSE NASTY ASS BUNIONS FIXED THOSE ARE HORRENDOUS AND ANOTHER BIT OF ADVICE STOP WEARING THE HEELS THAT SHOW OFF YOUR BUNIONS!!!!!!!!! ALSO GIRLFRIEND GET A NOSE JOB YOUR NOSE LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON GAVE YOU HIS!

ash

I'd love to buy a pair of David's WORN jeans..ah, what a wonderful thing THAT would be...

LRT

HELLOOOOO People don't like her...They aren't going to buy her goods!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

MANY AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NEVER BUY HER PRODUCTS , WHY ,
TO MAKE HER MORE RICH . AMERICAN HAS A CRISIS GOING ON
THE BEST "EVERYONE" SHOULD DO IS ....

SAVE YOUR MONEY ............HELL WITH POSH , SHE DOESN'T PAY YOUR
BILLS . NOR WILL SHE EVER . YOU'VE TO START THINKING OF YOURSELF
NOT HER BANK ACCT . ALL SHE THINKS OF IS ...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THERE'S MORE TO THINK ABOUT , THAN BUYING HER CRAP . WHEN SHE STARTS
PAYING ALL OUR BILLS , AND BUYING US THINGS , THEN MAYBE WE CAN BUY
ONE PRODUCT OF HER'S.

POSH WAS NOR WILL SHE EVER BE A CELEB IN AMERICAN , THE BEST SHE CAN DO IS .
MOVE BACK TO THE "UK" , BECAUSE WE DONT NEED HER S.H.I.T.

DON'T COME TO UNITED STATES THINKING YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND , BECAUSE THAT
WILL NEVER HAPPEN .

WHAT SHE NEEDS TO SELL CANDY , CALLED SOURPUSS ( ROCK HARD CANDY ) .
BECAUSE SHE'S ALWAYS LOOK LIKE A SOURPUSS , UNHAPPY , B.I.T.O.C.H.

MY POINT IS ...I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN US .
COME TO UNITED STATES AND EXPECT EVERYONE TO PAY 100% ATTENTION
TO HER ,AGAIN THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN .

Chykshyt

THe reason no one buys her jeans is because she is the only one who can fit in them...so they r much too small for everyone else...crap im a size 0 and i couldnt wear the biggest size they have imao.... : x .......

Sickened

I think that this "Thing" should be sent back to where she came from.......her own little world that doesnt have anyone else in it but herself (Plus that way, we would not have to put up with her,,,or HIM for that fact). Little Miss "Plastik WH§RE" needs to go and take this advice "You are a nobody, you will never be anybody.....get over yourself and go live in your own little fantasy world of plastik and make-believe on your own time. Dont make us put up with you any longer".

I can not see why anyone would even ever THINK about looking at a produkt that has her SKANK name on it. Even if they do take her name off of the product (which I would not buy for me or my other half if there were no clothes left on the planet, i would rather walk around naked)....no one is still going to buy it. People already associate the brand with her. They just need to all come to reality (yeah right..they, especially her, dont know what that is), stop the Bull that they try to keep saying about how well they are doing....and just bury themselves not 6 Meters under, but 600 Meters under so we can all be rid of him and her once and for all.

YUCK

So, why is it that the jeans line from "Stupid Spice" is not selling? Not only are the jeans absolute crap, but this stupid bitch is so delusional that she actually thinks people will buy them because of HER name. What a dumbass. I find it hilarious that she's actually taking her name out of the jeans line, so they can actually sell some of them. Must have been a huge hit to her brainless, empty headed ego...

orchidgirl

Response to #17 KayleyW who writes :"The reason her jeans aren't selling is because they only come in small sizes... and most American women are way overweight and couldn't even get their arm inside".

( Proudly waiving my American flag !!! ).
There are plenty of American women with tiny behinds. I happen to be an American woman and US citizen ( albeit born and raised somewhere in Europe, and I hope it doesn't disqualify me from proudly waiving my beloved American flag ), and at this particular moment I am wearing a pair of gorgeous Ralph Lauren white jeans, and they are in size 2 ( the smallest size Ralph Lauren makes) ,and I didn't just get my arm inside, I actually squeezed my whole rear end into !!!

HATE50

WOW!!! OKAY SO, WE DON'T LIKE POSH. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME. POSH "WHY DON'T YOU SMILE? YOU HAVE A LOT TO BE HAPPY FOR CHICK!" STOP LOOKING LIKE YOU JUST ATE SOME S.H.I.T...YOU AINT IT TRICK!!!

buh-bye weiner party!

Why would anyone want her jeans? Are we supposed to be impressed by her in some way? Seriously, Benny Hill is still more popular in this country than she or her husband are ever going to be. Go home, honey. We don't want Dave & Vicki Beckham jeans or Spandau Ballet self-tanner or Bay City Roller handbags -- none of it. Give it up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments