Brusha, Brusha, Brusha

7/16/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 61-year-old resurfaced at a memorabilia convention in Burbank last weekend, looking beautiful.
Jamie Donnelly
After "Grease," Jamie basically dropped out of Hollywood.

Today, Donnelly makes a living as a private acting coach in La Canada, Calif.

Winky Vitalic

OMG - she looks HORRIBLE as does just about everyone from that god awful flick. I agree with the comments that she looks fat (sorry) - but we can let that go b/c of her age I guess. But those teeth make me want to vomit. Awful - hasn't her dentist heard of bleaching? Or else she should smile with her mouth closed.

sparkys nemesis

Pretty...scaaaary. I'm older than her and look hotter 'cause I color my hair!

NY

Sh!t She should do a sequel to Beetlejuice! My eyes just had a siezure - TMZ you should've just let us remember her the way she was.

A Mexican Fan of Grease!

Dear Jamie, you look great! Grease, was and is one of my favorite movies! You are una bella dama.

albert

ugh, she is so stank lookin. then again , she looked ugly in the movie so what's the difference, and for christ sake, do something those teeth ! or as my west indian friends would say, "dose teet"

Brian

She looks pretty bad, but i like older women...currently seeing a 60yr old myself and im 40.
She has dentures and they look much better than Jan's teeth.
Maybe Jan should consider that....
She did get really elderly looking.....no question....

Vicki

I think it's great that she's just being herself, not having anything done, and aging the way she normally would. With that being said... she looks awful for 61. My mother is just a few months shy of 61 and she looks NOTHING like that. She hasn't had any work done and she doesn't color her hair. She looks more like my hubby's 75 yr old grandma.

Charles Volcher

YUCK!!!!!!! she looks OLD my mother LOOKS better then she does and shes 76

tallie

not cute then or now shes and old lady nuttin specil it is cool that she was like in her 30s then she looked 17 maybe 18

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2