French Think Brangie Twins Not So Nice

7/16/2008 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not everyone is rejoicing over the birth of Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt.

Protesters have been picketing outside the hospital in France where les enfants were born. They're outraged and claim the Mayor of Nice has been spending more time waving the kids' birth certificates and kissing the butts of American movie stars than addressing the case of a local murder victim.

Kat

MrEKO

Well, I see hundreds of people standing around with signs and pictures protesting at a hospital when they should be out looking for a murderer. The person who did it is probably standing next to the guy whos yelling at the moon. The US is NOT the cause of all of your problems. Get of your asses. Almost every criminal is caught due to citizen cooperation.

Avenge, revenge, whatever

The staff for tmz good writers. Make sense lots. Proofreading skills wonderful. My niece in 1st grade. She editor for than this for site.

GGG

People are so shallow. The mayor can address more than one issue in a day. If people are not complaining about one thing, they are complaining about another. Chill people.

someone

The French are such haters! They want to blame to US for everyones problems including their own. What a miserable country. Why would Angelina even want to celebrate such a wonderful part of her life there???

anonymous

This is BS how come they are not at his office protesting.

Wonfifty

The mayor should get on with his day job and stop schmoozing with the celebs. But why are these people picketing outside the hospital? Guess that's where they'll get the most publicity.

pop eye

1. What happened to the White people? France is being taken over. I bet they are loving that. LOL

Posted at 10:46AM on Jul 16th 2008 by Salim

---------------------------------------------------------------

France has got a huge Muslim population now, and the French hate it. That's why a lot of the French are now supporting America in the war. I don't blame the citizens for being mad, though. It is ridiculous and an embarassment that a public offical gave that kind of public attention to forgein pop culture.

john wayne gacy

i would given ANYTHING to
feed off her swollen twins.....

james

I bet they don't protest then all the American film makers take all that JACK (money)to their town. BOYCOTT FRENCH FRIES

carol

The French - where are the French? Looks to me like the picture was taken in India or Pakistan. Allowing outsiders in by the droves has to stop in France and America - it's out of control.

pop eye

Salim, With the exception of the African up front, all the people in this picture are white. They are Arabs, and Arabs are caucasion. I think what you were referring to is Anglo-Caucasion.

Shawn

Actually finding a murder probably should be taken care of. There could be more. This a 5th and 6th birth for
the pair and it doesn't really deserve to be put first. It not like it isn't something that others don't do all the
time. If it were my son or daughter that was killed I would be upset too.

cindy

im like the one writer. maybe if they spent more time looking instead of protesting at the hospital, maybe they would fine the murderer,

Kat

Yes, that is true. I have friends from Morocco, and they were telling me how they hated living in France. They said the locals just hated them. :(

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments