Helen & Linda: Golden Girls Gone Wild

7/16/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of them is the Queen, the other is the King's ex -- and they're both royal babes.

At 62, Helen Mirren (left) has racked up a very, very impressive body of work -- while Brody Jenner's 58-year-old mom Linda Thompson (right) could teach those "Hills" chicks how to really look hot.

We'll have whatever they're having!

Never inked up!

Bruce's woman is a man TMZ.

Not to mention, Helen looks ten thousand times better, her skin isn't a leather belt. I'm amazed at the ladies who do not heed the warnings about the sun. It will make you look like, well, Jenner's woman. If you like rode hard, put up wet look then rock on.
Which some of you men seem to like them gross looking.

Not me thanks. I'll keep my nice tight skin at 41. Better that then looking like I'm 100 at 41 because I thought I was the tanning queen. YUK!

Listen up young girls and don't give in to the hype of a tan being "healthy" Not true, its just the opposite. But if you girls want to look like say Pam Anderson, or Shauna Skank keep on tannin'. you'll see.

Rap sucks

Well i voted for linda but i changed my mind,even though 62 is old i rather hit that.And yeah linda looks like plastic and her old ass hands SURE made me change my mind.But im gonna go get some young stuff instead.

Steph

Sara - You've been in LA too long if you think Linda's boobs look anywhere near real.

Chris Taul

The problem with these polls at "TMZ" is they leave out one choice in the multiple choice question: neither.

boop

Helens Picture was definitely photoshopped. No way 62 year old skin looks like that over her entire body including hands & neck- at the Oscars she had the neck of an older woman-Pulleessee-you people are so gullible.

Kat Ramone

WoW!

KK

OMG Helen Mirren looks phenomenal.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

I have to comment because this is not exactly apples to apples.

Linda, beautiful as she is -- is cheating. She is thin and very tan, but hat is the extent of her "natural" beauty. Her breasts are up high and they are full because they are FAKE, which makes her look much younger than if she had natural boobs. Also, I'm going to guess that she has also had extensive work done on her face, given how distorted it looks.

So, winner is HELEN. Her beauty is natural!

Granny Pants

Yes kids, we know some crazy stuff too.

barbara

Please, God, let me look like Helen Mirren when I'm 62...

Not only does she look stunningly beautiful, she's one of the world's most brilliant actors.

Get it right

Helen looks stunning!!! WOW!!!

WTF

Helen yes. Linda no, not even with a bag over her head.

rminva

All hail the queen!! Helen looks fabulous!!

Ashley

Anyone could look like that with the money they have. TMZ is giving off a false image.
These women don't have jobs. They have nothing to do during the day except go spend their husbands money on Rodeo Dr, go to their yoga classes, have coffee and gossip, then go spend $500 an hour for a workout with a personal trainer then go hit up dr.90210 for some botox or cellulite treatment.

I've lived in California my intire life and the area i live in is filled with these hags. They are nothing but a laugh. It's so clear they looked like a mess in their 20's thats why they have to turn into plastic when they hit 40 because they crave attention.
Nothing is attractive about a 90lb peice of plastic with bleach all over their fried hair. I can only amagin what they look like when the 30lbs of make-up comes off.

Bubblebunny

Helen is funnier and nicer. There is more to life than the physical. She is a very entertaining lady. And intelligent. Cute, too. Experience counts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments