LiLo Serves Sam ... a Kiss

7/16/2008 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After being served legal papers on Tuesday, Lindsay Lohan rushed to Samantha Ronson's side ... and kissed it!
LiLo and Sam
You do the math.

jonalisa

No bother. They are cute together.

BigDeal

WELL....SHE'S FINALLY COME OUT OF THE CLOSET. I KNEW SHE WAS!

Bitchykins

Chuck, you're kind of an idiot, aren't you?

LiLo spells her name with an A. It's right up there at the top of the screen. Duh.

And we get it, Sam is butch - no need to call her a dude, right?

(And for those who aren't idiots, I have to say about Sam's apparent disinterest - she's coming across as a genuine stud. But maybe that's just my experience - the ones who try to come across as men always seem to be the biggest arseholes.)

Dale

I heard Lezbo is doing another Herbie movie called "Lickity Split"

Lala

The hat, the dark circles under her eyes, the nasty hair, it must be love because this chick is nasty.

anonymous

This is all for show ppl, If they had something to hidethey wouldn't let the public see it. They know paps are always on them...

G

It looks more like a kiss on the neck...why doesnt she just come out?

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

5+8= 36

Rockmelon

It's not surprising that someone who has been used and possibly abused by movie moguls and their own father, might be mistrustful of men and find the gentler side of a woman more comforting. At least thats the way I try to look at it where Lohan is concerned.

At first I was disgusted! And I sure don't understand it. But it appears to be what we think it is.....

martinistopswithus

sam looks tired and scared. she never seems to be able to actually look at lindsay.

Drew P. Drawers

Uh Sam? Could I borrow yer hat so's that I can puke in it? You and Corky are jess freegin gross....

californiadreamer

Yeah...Samantha, do something with that nasty hair! Yuck! it really does look like crap. Why does she look so tired and is always wearing that ridiculous vest/hat all the time. It looks like a hobo.

J Byrd

Sam looks tired all the time bcz she's on dope or pills or coke or something. My guess coke, all kinds of downer pills and booze.

nooneyouknow

"IT MUST BE A FRIGGIN DUCK THEN......DOES NOT MAKE SOMEONE HOMOPHOBIC IF THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH THE GAY LIFESTYLES,,,, "

Well, no, actually it does make you homophobic if you don't agree with the gay lifestyle. It's sort of it's definition. However, what I think you are trying to say is that what you call it, you have the right to be that way, just like the gay person has a right to be the way that they are. I thought it was interesting that in the post you were responding to, Lara (I'm assuming she's a woman) says "I hope you die soon to make room for people who love all people of the world." HA. That means she'll be dead soon. She doesn't love you homophobes! So she doesn't love ALL the people in the world, just the ones that agree with her.

Now, I love the gays. I know gay people, I'm OK with it, I don't think it's anyone else's business. It's just about sex and really, I could care less. But if you are going to try and rebuff someone's beliefs, namely, the homophobe, you probably shouldn't be contradicting yourself without even taking a breath. With all of that hate spewing, it makes you sound just as bad as your adversary. Hate is wrong regardless of what side of the fence you stand on.

stolto morta

#30
I disagree with you that, Lindsey's love life will not change people's opinions to see her movies....
I will not go see them anymore... NOT because of her sexuality, but most of her movies have been based on heterosexual roles of falling in love or sexy temptresses.... I know I will always have the images of her hanging all over Sam in my mind and it just makes the scenes unbelievable now......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments