Hollywood Hit and Run -- The 911 Call

7/17/2008 8:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made the night of the infamous hit and run in Hollywood -- the one where the victim's boyfriend chased down and dramatically confronted the suspect while cameras rolled.
Play audio
Heather Auger -- the suspect -- is due in court next week. She faces three felony charges -- leaving the scene of an accident, DUI causing injury and driving with a .08 blood-alcohol level causing injury.

jonalisa

who is this about? nobody famous. why do i have to look at that?

Obama is a Socialist!

Best quote of this call:
"Get a Paramedic there STAT!"

Kooky Fan

The girl that hit her was kinda hot

rae

the girl who did this should be locked up for a very, very long time. not only was she stupid enough to drink and drive, but after running someone down, she had no thoughts of the girl who was hit. she only thought of herself, and how much trouble she would be in if caught. the fact that there are people in this world who are so selfish, who couldn't care less about the injured party and are just worried about saving their own asses, makes me sick.

the sad fact is that this happens every day, all across the world, and that many times there aren't people standing by filming and catching the drunk driver. such a travesty. hopefully this driver will be locked up, and will make at least ONE person think twice about driving after drinking. how would the driver have felt if someone would have hit her, or someone in her family- and then just DRIVEN OFF? such a sad, sad situation.

Everyone Uses the N word!

FAR AS IM CONCERNED THEY GIVE UP THE "PRIVILEDGE" OF OWNING A DRIVER'S LICENSE.THROW THE BOOK AT HER.

The Work Place Sucks!

YOU NEED TO THROW THE BOOK AT THESE PPL THEY THINK IT'S OK TO RUN AFTER THEY HIT SOMEONE. THEY SHOULD LOSE THE PRIVELEDGE OF OWNING A DRIVER'S LICENSE FOREVER.

The Work Place Sucks!

NEED TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THESE PPL THAT'S NOT OK TO DO A HIT AND RUN. YOU ALWAY'S STOP NO MATTER WHAT. DRUNK BITCH.

Neon

Thank you TMZ for giving us full coverage on this tragedy. This is the best news TMZ has covered in the history of TMZ. The victim's boyfriend should be voted TMZ Hero of the Year. I forward all the posts on this story to everyone I know. Hopefully, it will bring more awareness to those that are going out to the clubs and drinking and driving. As a Los Angeles resident, I am terrified of being hit by a drunk driver. I was hit by a woman in West Hollywood a few weeks ago who took off. I was able to get the license plate and when I got a call from the West Hollywood sheriff, he told me she was uninsured. I'm thinking she was probably drunk, too. The detective is super helpful and we are settling out of court. I just want to thank the West Hollywood sheriff's department for all of the hard work they do.

dee

The criteria for 911 operators must be pretty low.

Kim Rocks

they need to train these dispatcher more.... They make you repeat yourself too much they waste precious time... Stupid dispatcher

Kim Rocks

this is a good exaple, they should lock up Nick Hogan longer... Lets see how thise case goes and you'll see how Nick Hogan is getting away with what he did....

velouria

Lala, unless you've been a dispatcher, then you probably have no idea what you're talking about. it's not an easy job to have to help people handle emergencies. they get the information as fast as they can, and then try to do what they can to keep the caller calm. fact of the matter is there was nothing wrong with this dispatcher, and everything wrong in the situation stems from the fact that some STUPID, DRUNK BIMBO decided that laws didn't apply to her, and it was ok for her to run an innocent bystander down and then attempt to drive off.

Christine

Any update on the victims condition? The other girl should be locked away for a long, long time.

The Work Place Sucks!

THEY ARE TRAINED TO KEEP YOU THE LINE, THEY ALWAYS HAVE THE COPS ENROUTE BUT THEY NEED TO KEEP PPL ON THE LINE,IT'S PART OF THERE JOB, EVEN THOUGH IT SOUNDS RIDICULOUS,LALA, BUT THAT IS THE WAY IT IS.

MEDIC

I THINK THE VICTIM WAS LUCKY TMZ WAS THERE TO GET THE WHOLE THING ON FILM. I'M SURE IT WILL BE USED AGAINST HER, AS IT SHOULD. SHE SHOULD BE PUNISHED TO FULLEST.
AS FAR AS THE FRIEND/BOYFRIEND OF THE VICTIM I SON'T KNOW HOW HE KEPT HIS COOL WITH THAT DRUNK I THINK I WOULD HAVE DRAGGED HER BACK TO THE SCENE WHERE THE VICTIM WAS NOT BE NICE TO HER AND HUG HER! WHAT WAS HE THINKING. I UNDERSTAND BE COMPASSIONATE BUT HE DIDN'T BEAT HER. THAT WAS SHOWING ENOUGH COMPASSION!!! I KNOW THE VICTIM WILL HAVE A LONG RECOVERY BUT I DO HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR HER. THAT STUPID DRIVER IS LUCKY SHE IS ONLY GOING TO COURT FOR FELONY CHARGES AND NOT M U R D E R !
PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE USUALY THE INNOCENT GET HURT BUT NOT ALWAYS.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments