Linds Gives Sam the Kiss Off

7/17/2008 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's about time they stopped hiding it -- Lindsay Lohan's now all kissy with SamRo as they parted ways off-set Tuesday afternoon, in plain sight of the cameras.

Is it just us, or does Lindsay say "love you" to Sam as they say goodbye?

MMFMMF19

SAM IS NASTY AND IN NEED OF A BATH.

tragedytragedy

I think they're cute. Sam isn't actually as ugly as people say. Not all lesbians look like Portia di Rossi or Jenna Jameson. I'm just saying. They are cute together.

YUCK

C'mon lindsay, just admit to everyone that you're a homosexual. Lesbian. Carpet muncher.

GGG

If they are happy together, who the hell cares what others think.

Mik

Shallow end of the Gene Pool.

Never inked up!

But... if one was gay, the last place I would want to be on top of this troll. Someone said she is dirty, I agree, looks like she hasn't washed her face in a month, let alone her nasty body. Ick.

Hey, by the way WHO is this Sam girl anyway? Some random fan she picked up at the store or something?

who cares

WHO CARES WHAT THESE TWO DO? BESIDES IT SORTA LOOKS LIKE SAM AINT ALL INTO LINDSAY LIKE LINDSAY IS INTO SAM, SO MAYBE THEY ARE MESSING WITH THE PAPS
EITHER WAY SAM IS NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL BUT THEN AGAIN NEITHER IS LOHO
SO THERE YOU GO

Black Power

Aye-yi-yi! TMZ, what's up with you guys?This story is as used up as Pam Andersons vagina. Once again, who cares? If Lilo wants to be known as a lebian with bad taste in lesbians, let her do so in peace. If all she wants is for you guys to spread her face across this site, then she has done her job, although eventually it will come back to bite her in her ass work wise. Leave Lilo alone so she can self-destruct in peace, and then let's see how long Sam hangs around.

Clint of the mountain

trinity

I think Sam is MUCH hotter than Lindsay. MUCH.

As in totally doable.

Who cares if they are a couple? If you look at several of the pictures, they look happy. I'd rather see two girls together that seem committed than chicks like Jennifer Aniston or Jessica Simpson who've been rode hard by tons of guys.

KM

Cheers to #9

I really don't think that LL is doing that for attention. In fact she has been in an on-again off-again relationship for a long time now. The difference is that they were only seen kissing a few months ago and that's when people started to be more interested in their relationship which is why the media doesn't leave them alone anymore.

I also think that she only kissed Sam because she didn't know that somebody was filming her. That's why the quality of that video sucks.

Sam is really a cool girl, just read her blog on myspace. She seems laid back and intelligent. Good for Lindsay to be with someone like Sam.

perky

It's not so much that they're lesbians that grosses me out - ok, well, yes it is - but what grosses me out more is that Samantha always appears unclean with matted hair, dark roots, old t-shirt, and worn out hat. And knowing how promiscuous Lindsay has been makes me think that she's at the very least got to have a mild case of something down there. So the thought of them smooching and wallowing all over each other is definitely gag-worthy to me.

trinity

25. Am I the only one thinks this is the fake-a$$-lezzy-show? I don't believe for one second Ms. Lohan is gay. I think she is confused. I think they are putting on a show for the paps thinking it is funny that they are wasting their time on them and their trickery.

Posted at 2:16PM on Jul 17th 2008 by Lindsey is confused

***************

I don't claim to be an authority, but I'm pretty sure Sam has got some cash in her own right. I think she's supposed to be a pretty good DJ, and her stepdad was in the band Foreigner.

alreadybad

Who cares about these skanks? One is in need of a bath and neither one has talent. NEXT.

blabs

6. I could give a rip if Lindsay prefers women, but why is Sam always wearing that stupid friggin' hat??

Posted at 12:51PM on Jul 17th 2008 by Shawn

She thinks she's Brad Pitt?

blabs

23. I think Sam is MUCH hotter than Lindsay. MUCH.

As in totally doable.

Posted at 2:01PM on Jul 17th 2008 by trinity

I hate to break it to ya, but before she hooked up with Sam, LiLo was rode hard by tons of guys herself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments