Linds Gives Sam the Kiss Off

7/17/2008 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's about time they stopped hiding it -- Lindsay Lohan's now all kissy with SamRo as they parted ways off-set Tuesday afternoon, in plain sight of the cameras.

Is it just us, or does Lindsay say "love you" to Sam as they say goodbye?

Paris Hilton is not smarter than a 5th grader

I notice that now that Lindsay has a movie comming out she is mentioned on this site eveyday with the same ole story when before she use to just be mentioned once or twice a week if lucky.

Getting paid much harvy?

b.brigham

SUPPOSEDLY SAM PAYS FOR EVERYTHING SINCE LINDSAY HAS NO SAVINGS AND NO MOVIES.................SHE KNOWS SAM HAS MONEY AND WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING.............ITS KIND OF LIKE MISHA BARTON...NO BOYFRIEND ,NOW DRESSES LIKE A THRIFT STORE CUSTOMER.......LINDSAY WILL GET MOVIE AND LEAVE SAM.

Mama Says

Lindsay is doing a great job staying in the limelight - if she had just gone on Dr. Phil and announced she was gay (or bi), it would have been a 5-minute wonder and then forgotten. Great PR!

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Sam scores the coke! Duh!

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Sam scores the blow. Duh!

chynadoll42726

this is SO stupid..first of all it they are lesbians..who cares ?
secondly, i say i love you to my best friend all the time..so what !!
the video doesn't show anything at all worth gawking at...

Lohan_luver

I know I've already commented but how can people say she's doing this for attention? Lindsay and Sam dont follow and stalk the paparazzi trying to be on camera. They don't go out looking for opportunities to be on camera. They paparazzi follow THEM!!! Now as for Specner and Heidi, oh yeah...they try to be on camera every chance they get. Hell, they probably pay the paparazzi to take pictures of them! haha But Lindsay and Sam constantly have people filming them. What are they supposed to do, stay in the house all day and never come out b/c they might get their picture taken?! No!! They cant just stop living their lives b/c of the paparazzi. But when they are shown in pictures together, people are like yeah they're faking it. Thats messed up!

elainer7

I dont think Sam acts all that interested and the hat, and dangling cigarette always hanging from her mouth have to go!

frogs and gravel

I think it would be real cool if they both wore matching French Berets.

crahazy

If you're "going" to be a lesbian for the moment, at least be with someone hot. And not one that is constatntly wearing grease stained Hanes T shirts, and body that needs a good scrub down from the foodbank she just left.

Unbelievable

Sam Ronson is Butt!!!!!
That stupid F*****g hat and the bad root job in her hair
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
At least Linds could have picked someone pretty and with style!

cc

Everyone makes all these bad comments about these two. It boggles my mind. Why would anyone call someone ugly amazes me. Whats attractive to others is sometimes not attractive to others but what business is it of ours to judge them. They are not bohering you o leave them alone. You dont have to sleep with either of them so who cares what they look like

Michael Stephens

I heard "love you" too. I am gay and I think it's beautiful what those two appear to have. I think it's for real. It's not like they just met, they have known each other for some time! This didn't just happen overnight. I think those two are adorable. Samantha is NOT ugly in opinion, she's cute and why is it a big deal how she dresses? Is the way she dresses giving you a heart attack?? Get over it.

Kris

Sam is cute and probably dresses better than you losers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3