Mama to 50 -- Holla At Ya Boy!

7/17/2008 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent is in court today to fight for more time with his son Marquise -- but Marquise's mama says that he might want to start by actually talking to him on the phone.

Shaniqua Tompkins told us going into court that her son talked to Papa Cent on his birthday July 6, but Fitty hasn't talked to him since! Meanwhile, baby mama apparently needs new kicks -- her heel broke on the way in!

We just heard that moments ago, both Fiddy and Shaniqua had to take a drug test, and the results will be back any minute. (Fiddy was clean, but Shaniqua tested pos ... for cough medicine.)

AND.....

WHO CARES!!! FIRST!!!

Jodi

This chick doesn't seem right to me. I am pretty sure she has ulterior motives!!

D

well come one what are the results. i bet he failed.

Karen

They made them both take drug tests? LOL

Well, that might explain their wacky behavior.

50 has too much money--and with 2 kids, Shaniqua has too many responsibilities--for this nonsense.

I think he needs to provide them with a house, pay child support, and keep it moving.

Shaniqua, for her part, needs to drop her lawsuit for half of him money, and keep it moving.

That would all too easy--and so right...But they'd rather fight and take up the court's time.

Roxy

Shaniqua? Marquise? No offense, but...

WONK WONK WONK

WOW THIS BITCH IS PATHETIC.I BET HIS SON DIDN'T EVEN CALL AND IF HE DID I BET 50 DID SPEAK TO HIM.SHE'S JUST SAYING 50 DIDN'T JUST MAKE HIM LOOK BAD.GOD I HOPE THIS GREEDY BITCH LOSE TODAY AND ALL HER OTHER CASES SHE HAS COMING UP.

WONK WONK WONK

LOL SHE SAID SHE'S LOOKING FOR JUSTICE AND PEACE LMAO THIS WOMEN IS A JOKE.

Liz

They are both "low lifes" and need to move on. Shaniqua (what a name) needs to get a J-O-B and go rent an apartment! Fiddy was and has never been married to her and she is not entitled to ANYTHING! His son needs to be taken care of until he is 18. That's it! Why does all of this have to be so complicated? Move on people!

mimi

Wow, with all the beautiful women 50 has met in his life time, how did he end up with someone that looks like her. Hell, I look better than her and I would not be a problem. What's up 50? I just don't understand.

WONK WONK WONK

LOL OH DAMN WHY COUGH MEDICINE I WISHED IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING ELSE,DAMMIT.

Carolyn A-B

Drug tests? People need to stop rolling over and allowing their constitutional rights to be trampled over.

And in NY state, parental obligations do not end at age 18 if the child is enrolled in college. Fiddy needs to open his wallet and make a reasonable offer. The Glaceau water deal will probably make him richer than his music has. He can afford to buy off this Shaniqua.

Audrey

Cough syrup or Codeine because some narcotics are laced with codeine

tlo

He probably called and she wouldn't answer just so she could say he hasn't talked to him.

It's girls like this that make the rest of us single parents trying to do the best for our kids look bad. I am happy if my children's father pays any child support, I don't need him to give me a house. I am a women, I will get what I need for my children with or with out the fathers help. And I won't drag him to court over and over trying to get something that ain't mine. She should grow up and act like and adult.

gourd

@Dallas and Roxy. What's wrong with Marquis? Not basic enough ? Is everyone supposed to be named jane and john? Marquis is an old french word and is a variant of the latin "marcus." Shaniqua is name made popular by black mothers in the 70's who wanted to get creative by combining root forms of Arabic names into something completely new. Is that ok with you? Or do we all need to be anglo all the time to be acceptable and to keep you comfortable?

cat52

THAT IS ONE UGLY WOMAN. I KNOW LOOKS DONOT COUNT FOR EVERYTHING BUT THIS ONE DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING GOING FOR HER. LET THE MAN PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND LEAVE HIM ALONE.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments