Why Dumb People Shouldn't Get Tattoos

7/17/2008 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When did the state of California move to the East Coast?

al loanese

what idiots...the outline of california is as ass backwards as the idiot wearing it

gazoo

So that video was the interview process to work for TMZ right? The guy probably made CEO on the tat alone!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! What a maroon!

You know you're mega-douchy when you're too stupid to care that your tat is on backwards, and it's on your arm for potential employers to see.... Now, if it was on his back, I could kinda excuse his mistake, but for christsakes, it'r right there in front of him. Even if he stands in front of a mirror to make it look 'right' he'll be representing AL, not LA.

Tiffer

And that's why I'm an Angel fan! He got the stupid ass Dodger logo tattooed on the East Cosat California! Who cares about the backwards California, he wasted money to have the Dodgers inked on him! What's next is he going to tat the Oakland Raiders up North?

Sheesh!

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks TMZ for sharing this one!!!!

native of CA

It's NOT a mirror image, for the love of California the last time I checked (unless a really BIG earthquake moved it) LA is on the very WEST COAST, not on the CA state line almost. The state is reversed and LA is in the wrong location, check a map if you know how to read one or find can California on one, I live in Northern CA, not that hard.

Christine

LOL! My ex had his name on his arm. We used to say it was so he would never forget what he calls himself.

The Work Place Sucks!

that's funny he must have been drunk getting that one.

Linda

Why dumb people shouldn't post comments...

I thought it was pretty sad that TMZ had to include a map of Cali so that the geographically-challenged readers could get the joke. Then I read Stacan's comment...now I understand how George Bush was elected TWICE.

frogs and gravel

Is that a tattoo of Oklahoma?

Democrats are evil

What else would you expect from a liberal in California.

Ray

His chatch phrase will continue to be, "do you want fries with that?" How nice for mom to see her little darling has disfigured himself and how his dad must be proud of the 25CENTS of Ink, that will Forever Tarnish their family name. My oh My how the Ladies will love his tattoo(s), especially the girls with those big nasty looking tattoos, who pull their pants up to just undernearth their chins. Let's not forget about how many wonderful job oppertunities he'll have because of this/these Tattoo's, the Fast Food Industry will jump at the oppertunity to have someone of his caliber work for their establishments.

SP

What a Jack ass!*!

Heather

idiot... it's friggin BACKWARDS!!!!! this is why they make you sign papers when you get tattoos... cuz ya can't come back and say... YOU MESSED UP!!! idiot!

denvah

This guy really needs to look at a map. He also missed LA by a few hundred miles as well. He should have put "SLO" since he thinks LA is located where San Luis Obispo is!

KIKO

I KNOW THIS GUY!!!! You SHOULD SEE HIS OTHER TATTOO IT LIKES LIKE A PENIS OVER A STAR!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments