« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cristiano Ronaldo -- Rico Suave

7/18/2008 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Newly-single soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo was on the prowl yesterday in Hollywood.

Is there a woman alive who would turn him down?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BEAR

I would turn him down. That guy looks like a douche!

atomic femme

I would totally turn him down. Uwww. Who knows how many diseases he might be carrying with all those prostitues and hookers and what not. GROSS!! he's not that hot anyways plus he swears to much!

DILLIGAF

I would. Unless he has a vagina.

NY is the best state on earth

Is there a woman alive who would turn him down? HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yuck - I like Americans ... Yea, don't even waste your time on this joker

Kate

Yeah, no thanks. He looks too pretty.

dee

He looks like Greasy Bear's brother! Yes, I would turn him down. He's too greasy.

Al

TMZ cracks me up with their comments!!

Jen

Living woman here, and yes, I would turn him down. In a heartbeat. Greasy jocks? Not my thing. A complete turn-off, really.

Give me a sweet, smart, hot geekboy any day over that self-important trash ANY DAY.

Nancy

Yes, silly Americans. Go back to your truck-driving husbands and menial trailer-park homes. Ronaldo is just fine being one of the most sought-after, famous, wealthy human beings in the world, sleeping with supermodels and travelling the world.

Morons.

bb

Needs more muscle! But he is a cutie.

Spanky

I wouldn't kick him out of bed. Of course i wouldn't mind taking him over my knee either. But i guess that was more than you all needed to know huh? LOL

not first

Is there a woman alive who would turn him down? what a gay ass question. speaking of gay, this dude totally looks like he plays for the other team. and i'm not talking about Man U or Portugal.

Xandria

He's a very talented and gorgeous young man! Still has a lot of growing up to do, but his future is golden. I'm certain he could have any woman he chooses for many reasons ;)
My husband is Portuguese, from the Azores....but sadly he sure doesn't look like that.

cjolie

ya i don't think so. He is one of the hottest men alive...internationally !

truth

Renaldo is insanely gorgeous…..of course he sleeps with a lot of women! They throw themselves at him…..what’s a striking man like Renaldo to do?? Yes I admit he is a pretty boy but that's no reason to discount his sexiness?? WTF turn him down.....you must be CRAZY! (liars) LMAO

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments