David Archuleta: But, I'm a Real Boy!

7/18/2008 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Might as well call Jeff Archuleta "Geppetto," because it's clear he's still the puppet master behind the scenes of his son's career. Yesterday at LAX, David echoed Daddy's every word.

BabyGirl

First!

Cam

Eeeew,, he's like those creepy women thatdye their 2 year olds hair blonde so people will think that THEY are natural blondes.

Rap sucks

NOT THIS GAY ASS AGAIN

kim

This kid has got to get a set and stand up to his controlling stage father. That man is not right in the head at all! He will be the end of Davids career. Joe Simpson ring a bell =(

F-Stop

Wow. What a flamer.

reality

the loser apple didn't fall far from the loser tree...

canuck

I had the pleasure of meeting David and Jeff at the Tacoma concert. Jeff is the NICEST man on the planet. He is kind, caring and does everything he can for David and David's fans. I had a great time at the concert and had the AWESOME pleasure of meeting with David after the concert--all because of Jeff. I cannot believe TMZ is still posting this type of nonsense, I guess it's all part of sleaze journalism...

Ron

I swear Davids Dad looks just like Danny Bonaduce. Wait-it is Danny Bonaduce! Now I know why he hasn't been seen around town lately.

Becca

oh please.....they barely said anything and you guys turn it into "jeff speaking for David". This is a load of crap....leave the kid alone.

UN-REAL

canuck,

Nice to meet you...AKA David's Mom

Twinker

Can hardly wait til David sings Judy Garland's classic hits at the Liberace Showpalace in Branson, Mo.

corporate slave

lest anyone forget he is just a kid, so who cares what his dad has to say or do about anything or everything to do with "his" kid. now if in 10 yrs, when he's paying his own taxes, a mortgage, and voting and every clip of him still includes his dad whispering in his ear then that will be worthy of "i'm a real boy" tmz headline.

bri

ugh, shut up tmz. jeff's a sweetheart, so is his son. talking to paparazzi is weird, lay off.

KNOWITALL

Leave his Dad alone (best Chris Crocker Voice)!

Jesus, if his Dad wasn't there beside him the whole way... he'd turn into Britney!

He young, and needs a "handler". Obviously, he's too young to make decision's on his own.
So instead of a stranger for a "PR" person, he has his Dad.

Wish my Dad was into my career and watching over me when I was younger.

TMZ needs to get off of this old topic!
Somehow, you L.A. trash reporter's "get off" on picking on people for no reason.

Corey Haim - now, there's another story!

NoJOE

Let David grow into the man he will be one day. Once he is ready - only he can know for sure when that time is. His dad is doing what good fathers should be doing - guiding his kid and keeping an eye out for trouble. How can you fault that?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments