Garner in a Toe Jam

7/18/2008 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This little piggy went ... actually, where the hell is that thing going?
Rumors are flying around that Jen Garner is pregnant with baby number two -- but it looks like her foot is giving birth to a new toe.

ShameAboutRaisins

I have seen some freaky feet, but that is just NASTEEEEEEEE!

carol

Hammer Toes are Fixable - not right now while she is pregnant but if I were her I would be it on my "to do" list after the baby comes. In the meantime, not a good idea to wear open toed shoes - nope, not a good idea.

Kdob

It's called a congenital 5th toe...I have one on each foot. Not as crossed as that one but you know what??? If you don't like it then don't look at it!!

are you serious??

Yeah its genetic, it has NOTHING to do with wearing shoes...dumb dumb

Mairi

I think she had the bone cut out of her baby toe so she can flop it atop her other toes to cram her feet into pointed shoes. I think she forgot to un-stack it. That hammer toe's sharp, too.

NY Mom

Lighten up people! It's genetic, and has NOTHING to do with shoes! My Mom, my daughter, my son and I all have the same crooked little toes. We always say there's no denying we're related. Jen is a lovely lady, and congrats to her and Ben on the news that she's expecting!

WONK WONK WONK

LMAO ILL

Just my opinion

Momma needs a new pair of shoes............closed toe shoes........

EGGO

She has enough money to get her feet fixed....they don't look human....now I want to see her daughter's feet to see if those ugly feet were passed on....If my feet were that jacked up, I would never wear sandels!

tippy katz

IT COULD BE BALLET TOE--
DID SHE TAKE YEARS OF
DANCE LESSONS? I HAVE
A FRIEND WHO HAS THE SAME
WEIRD TOE, FROM WEARING
TOE SHOES FOR BALLET

Odel

OMG U R PIGS

TarnishedAngel

In the grand scheme of things do you really thinks she gives a damn about the way her feet look? I mean it's not like she woke up this morning and said "Oh My God, my toes just up and turned ugly last night". She's an adorable and genuine person. I'd like to see everyone take off their shoes and let the horror show begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IsaBella

That is not a hammertoe, that is because of wearing wrong shoes.
She needs to go see a podologist ASAP. In the meanwhile, thongs are not a wise choise for that foot condition.

Leslie

OMG-I just laughed sooooo hard!!!!!! You people at TMZ are too funny!!!!

Kellie

Actually, hammertoes are only fixable on kids, all they will do, since che's a grown up is break it. And then she'll be walkin around with a broken toe. And hammertoe is are genetic....I know, I have one myself. And for all of you who are making fun of her seriously need to grow up. What if you had a condition and someone made fun of you for it? I doubt you would be laughin then, would you?