Garner in a Toe Jam

7/18/2008 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This little piggy went ... actually, where the hell is that thing going?
Rumors are flying around that Jen Garner is pregnant with baby number two -- but it looks like her foot is giving birth to a new toe.

sunny

You guys are all so shallow! Big Deal! We all have something wrong with us. No one is perfect. Leave this poor girl alone! Geez. I feel so sorry for these celebrities when photos like this appear. Get over it folks and look in the mirror. At least she gorgeous.

gazoo

Considering this is TMZ, I'm surprised her camel toe wasn't the basis for the article. TMZ you're letting us down!

Beth

This is hardly a new discovery TMZ... there have been photos of her funky toe for years.

HA!

ewww...

Rob

That is a condition that is common with dogs.... it is called a "dew" claw, and is usually clipped when the bitch whelps. They obviously missed this one....

Ginger

Jennifer was first an aspiring ballerina. Her toe issue comes from years wearing ballet "toe" shoes. Leave her be!

Ginger

Jennifer was first an aspiring ballerina, before becoming an actress. That toe issue is from years of wearing ballet toe shoes.

Leave her be! She is beautiful!

T-Bee86

Umm this isnt hammer toe and its not from wearing the wrong shoes! its brachymetatarsia in the 5th toe. that is when the large bone inside the foot stops growing and the toe ends up being short. it is more common in the 4th toe than the 5th and sometimes its in both feet. It is treatable and can cause pain. So please stop being so damn ignorant. I give her props for going out w. flip flops on. I wish I was brave like her!

skhg

"ewww....." ???? And yet, another intelligent comment. Nasty minds, nasty people.

Here's the skinny

Are you kidding me? That's all that TMZ has to say. I guess when you're Jennifer Garner, all you CAN tak about is her toe!

Dave

I can't stand flip flops!

Maria

You guys are jerks. I always cringe when I see articles like these. Celebrities must have thick skin. I couldn't handle all that criticism. And to attack her for something she has no control over is shameful. Character is one thing. Bodies are another. Didn't your mothers raise you right?!!!

The Work Place Sucks!

That looks fake. Was it dr'd.

The Work Place Sucks!

I WOULD SO SUCK ON THAT TOE AND MAKE HER FEEL BETTER, SHE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!

Kathryn

My boyfriend would barf if he saw this picture. He has a thing about women's feet. That and boobs. This would definitely ruin his opinion of her. He thinks she's cute (which she is), but those feet. It looks withered. Can't she get it fixed?