Kardashian Khaos

At the Kourthouse

7/18/2008 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Kardashian gals turned Khloe's arrival at the Van Nuys courthouse into a full red carpet media event! The Ks all took turns talking to the press, until TMZ asked Kris Jenner the one question she refused to answer.

After Khloe surrendered, her family ditched her to grab some grub at Jinky's. The youngest Kardashian sis is heading to every celeb's fav home away from home: Lynwood. She's supposed to do 30 days, but as we all know, that's unlikely. Start your office polls!

Reality

i'd do Khloe, she is the hottest of the bunch

Ray

slwo news day?

auntnace

1 day and she will be out

ME

she won't be in there long

who cares

This whole family is screwed up. I'm sure their father is rolling in his grave now. Gosh I'm sure he'd be so proud that his daughters are stupid press-hogs. Gosh, Kudos to mom for pimping her girls out and Bruce is whipped. These people make me vomit.

elanenergy

I feel sorry for Khloe. I am a responsible person, and have been in her shoes, including the jail bit. It is very, very demoralizing and humiliating. DUI laws are severe, and who on this site hasn't done it. It's the luck of the draw on who gets arrested. She probably didn't fulfill her punishment because she went into denial about it....that's what I did. I had so much on my plate as a single mom, and my ex immediately started threatening custody battle over it, even though I had two cosmos with my girlfriends on the weekend my kids were at his house, the DUI charge he was determined to make into an "unfit mom" situation. It was very, very stressful and something I didn't want to face. So I didn't. And it resulted in a warrant, and jail time, and went from bad to worse. Never had I had a ticket of any kind; a succesful career person, everyting legal in my life and then, poof, two cosmos and I'm public enemy #1. Going through this publicly just adds to her humiliation. She's smiling so that she won't bawl, or freak out, which would further make her feel embarrassed and humiliated. Keep the faith, Khloe, this too shall pass.

nacho

ratings, ratings, ratings...Notice how she "waited" until her "E" camera crew was there....it's all about the ratings and their non-existent careers. I have lost all respect for Bruce Jenner. He has become a freaking door mat.

mickey lou

If it wasn't for OJ Simpson, nobody would know or care who these girls are! Thanks OJ!

Shirley

Who gives two bits about this idiotic family?

CynicalOne

I didn't realize sluttiness was a genetic trait, but look! We have the slutty mom and all the slutty sisters together in one shot! Bravo TMZ!

buckeye

damm this chick is going to have every lezbo in there on her ass,,

i hate hollywood

ONLY IN AMERICA CAN YOU GET A DUI, GO TO JAIL, AND MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT!!! THIS FAT PIG WIL LNEVER LEARN HER LESSON. SHE WILL NOT DO 30 DAYS.

that's all folks

Shame on Ryan Seacrest!!! Why does he keep putting these NO-TALENT ass-hats on T.V.????? The Lohan's, the "K's", Denise Richards for F---'s sake!! Come on already!!!

i hate hollywood

# 8 if you were as responsible as you say, you would have handled your legal matters on time and set a good example for your kids that when you do break the law, there are punisnments. This bitch will not learn anything, and will certinally drive drunk again.

jj