Khloe Kardashian:

My Brutal Life Behind Bars!

7/18/2008 7:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe KardashianKhloe Kardashian is out of the pokey, and now we're learning about the horrors of her ordeal behind bars.

Our spies tell us the youngest Kardashian's unspeakable treatment began when K.K. began to board the bus headed to the Twin Towers jail. A woman on the bus had a violent seizure and Khloe was re-routed to Lynwood. Then, as we reported earlier, a bomb scare at the jail triggered a lockdown, so Miss K was forced into solitary confinement.

Then, Khloe was freezing cold so she asked guards for a simple blanket. Just like Tara at Hyde, she was denied.

As if that's not enough, she had to watch videos on how to be a good prisoner and how to avoid getting staph infections.

And, Khloe was not even able to change out of her street clothes, which must have been soiled from all the drama.

By the way, she served 173 minutes.

pop eye

34. This just proves how badly Paris was treated.

Michelle Rodriguez, 180 day sentence, released in 18 days.

Kloe Kardasian, 30 day sentence, released in 170 minutes.

Paris Hilton, 45 day sentence, made to do 23 days.

Paris, sue in federal court for discrimination.

Posted at 8:58PM on Jul 18th 2008 by Bill

_________________________________

I wholeheartedly agree. The system made an extreme example out of Paris Hilton. She got into trouble for driving to a fast food joint to get a meal while she had a "livelihood/business" restricted liscense. She should have gotten her probabtion extended, or some other fine. But jail time for that? No. Besides, the DMV's guidelines for what constitutes "livelihood/business" driving is very ambiguous. There are many who consider driving to the store for groceries, or to a resturant for a meal as nescessary driving to maintain livelihood. It's up to the cop that pulls you over to determine if he feels your driving is necessary. If the state is going to issue these types of restricted licsenses to people, spell out EXACTLY where they can drive and not, instead of leaving it open to interpretation by whatever jackass cop that pulls them over.

god forbid you end up in an accident or in the hospital!

it's celebs like her that make me really want to get into law.

I mean seriously...173 minutes of a 30 day sentence?!

brad

Okay I was wrong seems Lynwood is the only female only jail I got in trouble years ago and I learned my lesson I never drink and drive, not even prescription meds , just today someone in LA was sentenced over an accident over that, Paris must be steaming in her heals! P.S. I did 10 percent of my 30 days if that about 7 days not fun! so by my math she did .233 percent or maybe I'm wrong too much drinking in the past! Cabs for us regular folks are worth every dime

Sean

Horrors? This spoiled brat has no clue about horrors in jail. I swear these folks out in CA think they are above the law. Go sit your A$$ down along wiht your sisters.

tweetybird

I was really hoping she was going to serve her time. They made it look like she was going to do her time. i am soooo disapointed. I thought they had enough class to do what was expected to show the world that there are celebs who arent above the law. I think she made a big mistake

Fred

The scary part of Khloe’s story is that now the sheriff has virtually no room for someone sentenced to 30 days. When Michelle Rodriguez was released after doing 10% of her 180 day sentence the sheriff told her judge that all prisoners were treated equally and released after doing 10%. Every day someone must decide who to release just to handle the really serious incoming prisoners.

Now suppose Paris was treated the same way as Michelle Rodriguez, when she had done 5 days she should have been released. She wasn’t treated equally though, she was made to do another 18 days.

So for every one of those 18 days she occupied 2 jail spaces and someone was choosing who to release. What we were never told is how many of those released were violent, or serious drug dealers, or perhaps just your garden variety car thief.

Putting people in jail when their crime is non-violent, no weapon, no personal or property damage, no drugs is just stupid.

Khloe’s judge should have imposed 3 times as mush time picking up trash, suspended her license until it was done and imposed a time limit. Then he should have told her that failure to obey the court and do the imposed punishment would result in Prison time not jail. A substantial fine and a time limit to complete the alcohol course would also have been appropriate.

Brooke

THAT'S WHAT SHE GETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abc

It doesn't suprise me how stupid she is. It surprises me how arrogant, shallow and vain that she is. What a dumb, stupid cow.

gary gierloff

i love the skank but 173 minutes.

sassy

IF THERE ISN'T ANY SO CALLED ROOM IN JAIL THEN PUT THE CELEBS WITH THE OTHER INMATES ! SIMPLE AS THAT. SHES A CELEB OF A BUTT. SHES THE ONLY ONE I LIKE .

I WONDER HOW NICK IS DOING? I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY BUT I DO FEEL FOR HIM . BUT I'M NOT GONNA GET INTO IT BECAUSE WE ALREADY DID. I'M SURE HIS DAD TAUGHT HIM HOW TO PROTECT6 HIMSELF ANYWAYS.

steve

What does she do for a living?....Oh that is right, she runs a clothing store her mom owns and bought for her and her sisters !!! She was better off in solitary because her BIG mouth would have got her into a lot of trouble !!!!!

Jennifer Love Hewitts Fat Ass

I hope this fat w hore gets rap ed repeatedly by a gang of herpes infected smelly indians. or whatever race she is.

The Work Place Sucks!

Khloe, give me a call we will do lunch!

The Work Place Sucks!

But, I am usually wrong about this sort of thing it just amazes me nowaday's. the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Huh?

Loni,
Thanks for the info. I remember Bruce when he won Olympic Gold and was naturally hot, hot, hot. Unfortunately, I also remember OJ, murder without punishment. I'm glad I don't know the rest of them, I got lucky.