Khloe Kardashian:

My Brutal Life Behind Bars!

7/18/2008 7:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe KardashianKhloe Kardashian is out of the pokey, and now we're learning about the horrors of her ordeal behind bars.

Our spies tell us the youngest Kardashian's unspeakable treatment began when K.K. began to board the bus headed to the Twin Towers jail. A woman on the bus had a violent seizure and Khloe was re-routed to Lynwood. Then, as we reported earlier, a bomb scare at the jail triggered a lockdown, so Miss K was forced into solitary confinement.

Then, Khloe was freezing cold so she asked guards for a simple blanket. Just like Tara at Hyde, she was denied.

As if that's not enough, she had to watch videos on how to be a good prisoner and how to avoid getting staph infections.

And, Khloe was not even able to change out of her street clothes, which must have been soiled from all the drama.

By the way, she served 173 minutes.

Janet

This really sends a great message to young kids out there.They will think it's no big deal to drink and drive because if you get caught it will be a slap on the wrist.

Zebedee Doodah

She is like the female version of John Belushi, only she isn't likable or funny. She's just a PIG!

Supertramp

What a joke, less than 2 hours in the klink and the world has to hear her whine. Those places can be sick and mideavel true but 2 hours worth does not merit a comment

Nic

I totally agree with Kat. The justice system is a joke. What a waste of time and money!

Lea

BIG disappointment. I really thought she was a tougher cookie than that.

Dee Dee Dee

Khloe isn't the "youngest Kardashian," her little brother Robert is...FYI

warmfriend

I am so tired of celebrities "getting off easy". What a joke this is. The judicial system should be ashamed. The time she spent behind bars was not worth the time it took to process her, A celebrity is no better than the next person and every should be trated the same. You need to revamp your judicial system and your judges.

WeHoHag

The John Belushi comparison saying fat, bloated not funny is so on spot
The DUI thing is really crazy here and with the violent crimes there is not enough room to lock these people up the thing is if she does one thing , just one thing on probation she will see alot of time and I'm sure she did have a big fine but I am also sure it was for the good of her family, she did it on purpose to get the show renewed. I blame seeeecreast deflect attention to himself for being gay by giving all these tabloid fodders a show

Loki

Who Cares?

Juliette

MY OH MY. POOR LITTLE RICH GIRL. IF YOUR GONNA PLAY YOUR GONNA PAY. I GUESS KHLOE FEELS SHE'S ABOVE THE LAW AND DOESN'T NEED TO DO HER TIME. I'VE WATCHED THE SHOW AND I'M AMAZED AT THE MOUTH ON BOTH KIM AND HER SISTER. THEY SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER IN THERE FOR HER COMPLETE SENTENCE AND LET HER REALLY GET A LOOK AT LIFE. SHE HAS NO CLUE!!! SHE'S JUST A MOUTHY BRAT WHO HASN'T GROWN UP AND IT'S LOOKING LIKE SHE'S NOT GOING TO FOR A LONG TIME. I GUESS SHE THINKS IT'S COOL TO BE SHOWN ON TV DRUNK, FILTHY MOUTHED AND EXPOSING HERSELF. THE PUBLIC IS TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HER AND HER FAMILY. I FOR ONE WILL NOT BE WATCHING THEIR SHOW AGAIN. I CAN'T STAND WATCHING PRIMADONNA'S.

WONK WONK WONK

WHO CARE'S,JUST ANOTHER ATTENTION WHORE LIKE HER SISTER KIM.

Bubblebunny

It's da Mama's fault.

Bubblebunny

It's da Mama's fault.

Big Bear

Oh you poor baby!!! You were not treated like the little princess you think you are, huh?? You are a genuine goober!! You are just as stupid as Britney Spears and that lady is pretty darn stupid!!! Britney Gump they used to call her in her home town.

shirliana

BRUTAL LIFE BEHINS BARS??????????????????????/ WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT WHORE... U DID NOT EVEN SEPDND A FULL NIGHT..................................... YOU ARE A SLUT, AND ALL OF YOUR SISTERS AND MAY I ADD YOUR MOTHER WHO SHUD BE A ROLE MODEL FOR ALL OF YOU.,........
VIAOLATION OF PROBATION: WE WILL SEE U BACK BEHIND BARS... LADY...