Khloe's

Mug

7/18/2008 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Standing 5'10" and weighing in at 145 pounds, ladies and gentlemen ... Khloe Kardashian!

0718_khloe_k_mug-1
(Pssst. Ain't no way she's 5' 10" and 145 lbs. Bitch pleeze!)

Veronica

Armenian girls are gorgeous and slim (a good example: Cher). I think alcohol consumption ruins people physically and emotionally! That's why she's so bloated!

rainy

If you guys have ever watched her show you would clearly see that thegirl is super tall...she is definitely 5'10". And for herweight...why is it that a mugshot always includes a person's heightand weight? I'm sure they weighed her and didn't just take her wordfor it. Remember on the show she is always next to Kourtney who isvery slim so anyone standing next to someone that slim would lookheavy plus the camera adds weight on you. If you take the time toactually look at her body she is not fat at all. She is lean...shejust has a round face that's all. However, I don't like the smug look on her face. It's like she could care less about driving drunk. Why didn't she just do her probation? She could barely stand being in jail for 8 hours when she got arrested. I can't stand drunk drivers...they all should go to jail when they get caught and not even get probation ! Khloe has been partying it up all week and even got a tatoo...doesn't seem to remorseful if you ask me.

Idolwatcher

I'm buying the 5'10 - that's my height. The 145 - I'd say that one came from an OLD driver's license - like maybe at age 16 - kinda like mine saying 135. For the today Khloe, let's try 180 - 185. I've always wondered how tall she is because you can tell she's packing weight. She looks like a perfect size 16 to me. Who cares anyway? Her blatant jealousy of her big-assed sister, Kim, and general all around nasty attitude makes me unable to care less what she weighs.

Kay

Where did they come up with the numbers? Off her driver's license? You can put anything you want on those!

Eve

I AGREE WITH COMMENT # 33 110% ...YOUR RIGHT,THESE GIRLS CANT WIN NO MATTER WHAT,SOMEONE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE THERE TO CALL NEGATIVE OBSCENES AT THEM, WE LIVE IN A SUPERFICIAL MEAN SOCIETY THESE DAYS,ITS SAD

just here

THERE'S NO WAY THAT BITCH IS 145LBS!!!!HAHAHA! YEA RIGHT!!!!!!!

anna

wow! that is hands down the hottest mugshot i have ever seen:)

spread the love

tmz, that was a typo on their part. should be 245 pounds, which is an average weight for a transvestite.

Kelly

They all lie about their weight. Like when Lindsay went in, she weighed less than Paris and they are roughly the same height. I don't think so.

Jennifer

Is it just me...or does she look like Mandy Moore?

pimp

gee blondie, why don't we wait until one of your loved ones get killed by a drunk driver and then we'll see if you would really be such a cheerleader for this waste of skin.

AND She is NOT georgeous, beautyfull, she is plain pretty. She would not have anyone after her if it wasn't for the fact that her sister's got a big fat ass and likes to have guys p*e on her.

Anyways, anyone who "loves" Kloe or her sister must really have low self steem. I would have more respect if you looked up to Ann Coulter...at least that biacth can write.

CrystalHasAnOpinion

There is NO WAY that bitch is 145lbs!! I'm 5'7 and 150lbs and I look WAY THINNER than she does!!!!

White Man

She'll be out before Monday!

Mike

It's a typo, it should be 245lbs.

MW