Kriminal Kardashian Out of the Klink!

7/18/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For those of you who had 173 minutes time served in the office pool -- drinks are on you!

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department website, Khloe Khardashian is now on the loose again, free as a bird to party it up at Hyde and dine at Wendy's.

How's that compare to her fellow celeb inmates? Nicole did 82 minutes, Lindsay did 84. Khloe did roughly 100 more minutes. That's a hardened criminal!

A Sheriff's spokesperson tells us she was released because female inmates are eligible for early release due to overcrowding. We're told there's only one female jail and it's "busting at the seams."

UPDATE: Khloe's uber-attorney Shawn Chapman Holley has just issued the following statement: "Khloe was prepared to serve her entire sentence if that is what the Sheriff's Department had ordered. Having said that, she is, of course, happy to have been released and she is looking forward to fulfilling all the conditions of her probation."

The Work Place Sucks!

PEOPLE WITH MONEY ALWAY'S GET TREATED ALOT BETTER IN THE COURT SYSTEM, WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ALOT OF MONEY AND AT THE MERCY OF THE COURT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT GUILTY YOU ARE TOLD TO PLEAD GUILTY AND YOU WILL GET OUT EARLY. SO NEXT TIME THEY CAN THROW THE BOOK AT YOU. BUT IF YOU ARE RICH AND ESPECIALLY FAMOUS YOU HARDLY EVER HAVE TO DO TIME, JUSTICE IS ABOUT MONEY, NOT TRUTH OR REALITY.

pebbles

Well they sure taught her a lesson! I hope I never get busted there, they are way harsh!

YAWN

She can hit the bars tonight! I am absolutely ashamed to live in
Southern California. The criminal justice system is a joke.

This "woman" is too into herself to complete her community service,
etc. and chooses to do the "hard time". If she were so responsible,
she would have done her community service, etc. without having a
camera crew around and maybe learn a lesson in humility.

And shame on her parents for not insisting that she complete her
community service and her classes - that is no way to raise a child
even if she legally is an adult. Whatever happened to Bruce
Jennner's spine? And to think that there are younger siblings who
will turn out just as self-absorbed and materialistic as this
worthless family whose claim to fame is a daughter with a fat ass and
a sex video. There is nothing redeeming about any of them.

Right

I've spent longer sitting on the toilet than these "celebrities" do in jail. I wonder how long she would have spent in the clink if her last name was Jackson and she did't have a sister who sucks c*@k on tape.

CR

Our correction system is a complete joke! It's a wonder they do any time at all! Do the crime, hey, get out of jail in under the time it takes to watch an average movie these days!

Sunny-Chick

THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS AND WRONG! OUR SOCIETY HAS GONE TO HELL IN A HANDBAG. WHAT THE F*&K IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??????

Anna

I say its time to build a womans prision.

Dave the pig

Miss Baltimore Crabs :

Kim had a sex video with the guy pissing on her (so I've read) .....

Bruce Jenner does not have a spine or balls as far as I am concerned. I use to respect him for his Olympic achievements but now I don't know if I even have pity for him. These pigs say whatever they want to him, disrespect him with their foul language and the mother over-rides whatever he says as far as the two little girls are concerned.

They put their lives on t.v. to make money and someday one or more will pay dearly - it's the reality curse that will soon come on this family - all for $$$$$$$.

Brian

I'm moving to California so I can drink and drive. It doesn't look as though they frown upon it too terribly much.

I'm sure a lot of people are looking at this thinking EXACTLY like that. No punishment? No problem.

duhTMZ

So, if it is overcrowded...why don't they let someone else out that has been in there for awhile to make room for the newest "girl".
It is amazing what I am going thru just for an unpaid speeding ticket, never had a dui or anything else and they treat me like a criminal. She IS a criminal and she gets off because she has money.

Wow.

pimp

So Ladies

now you know the lesson

go out

GET

DRUNK

as much as you like

apparently

IT'S OK TO BE DRINKING IN DRIVING IN CA

So go ahead, go out get drunk and drive

in this state there are no cosequences.

WHAT A SHAME

let's fire this guy and get a new sheriff in town.

GINA

What a joke, but I do have to say, if the JAIL was busting at the seams ,KLOE would have fit in fine, all her clothes appear that way..OINK OINK, "CHYNA" LOOK A LIKE, UGLY GIRL!!!!

tracey

Such a sorry excuse for a human being.

pimp

I hope there's a proposition in the next ballot so that instead of these joke sentences these "celebrity drunk drivers" get a public canning.

Let's do that, instead of this huge waste of tax dollars that at the end of the day only helped stage another episode for their TV show, we get a couple of hard-pipping brothers to pull down her pants and give them ten lashes with a 9-foot bamboo pole.

Cheaper and more effective

MEE

Thank goodness! I was holding my breath........